Sign in to follow this  
Metaspy

DD2 Barbarian Weapons

Just started playing a barbarian in DD2.

What weapons should I be using?

Are there terraria weapons that he can use?

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

The barb is able wield swords. So yeah, the Terra Blade and Meowmere are adequate for him.

Do the passives work? because i tried the "flying dragon" and its passive says it is invalid for this hero

@Metaspy quote:

The barb is able wield swords. So yeah, the Terra Blade and Meowmere are adequate for him.

Do the passives work? because i tried the "flying dragon" and its passive says it is invalid for this hero

Yeah the Meowmere and Terra Blade works. However the Flying Dragon Passive remains squire exclusive.

That seems odd considering meowmere and terra both have "- squire" and "- dryad" whereas flying dragon has no specific class mention.

Thanks!

@Metaspy quote:

@Metaspy quote:

Yeah the Meowmere and Terra Blade works. However the Flying Dragon Passive remains squire exclusive.

That seems odd considering meowmere and terra both have "- squire" and "- dryad" whereas flying dragon has no specific class mention.

Thanks!

Anytime! (You're welcome).

I think it's because the Betsy Empowered Beam shard (Before it became a passive again) was a squire exclusive shard.

@Ubara-tutu quote:

Ooo! Now I've got to make a dual Meowmere Barbarian!

Only one of the Meowmere passives will work. The same applies to shards for the Barbarian, each shard is unique equip on each character, and Meowmere's passive works as kind of a bonus shard.