Sign in to follow this  
zaxzax

Important suggestions - please read this

Hi all, I made a list of stuff that would be great to be changed or implemented.

List of all active games - This will improve greatly the overall gaming experience. 

• It is "hard" to find someone to play with, an easy group finding is needed. Sometimes I just want to help people, but I am not going to town spam chat with "Who needs help".
  • Additionally, the game has a "feeling" of no one is playing it (No one in town and hard to find game).  

Chat interface

• Chat interface needs scrolling button + keep history - Page UP/Page Down is not a solution - real button is needed. Another thing is that changing a map would not delete all messages so I would know what did my friends / other players wrote. History would be also awesome because sometimes I play with a cool ppl, but once they leave I have no idea to find out what was their nick
  • Whispering - is this function even working? My friend changed map and I was unable to write him a message.
  • Different chat "groups" - It would be great to switch between different "modes"? Party chat, only for people in the group, say chat for everyone in the town/map.

Group and game settings  

• The person who creates public game should have right to kick any player he wants to without VOTING. Other players would have a right to "vote kick" another player except for the person who created the game. Small text box for reason that would appear to others would be appreciated
  • The person who is a "group leader" would have a right to change PUBLIC GAME into PRIVATE GAME and vice versa. Sometimes I just play an alone private game, but sometimes I would like to have a company, so it would be great just with one button to switch game and get some extra people that would join. Also, if I get some AFKers in my games, I have a mood to turn the public game off, but I don't want to lose my win strike or shard bonus.
  • A player should be able to reconnect in some period of a map - Errors and disconnect, everyone knows them. It may completely ruin your mood when you are disconnected or get an error in the last map of an onslaught and you have to start over from map 1. If it would be lost game, it would be still good to start at least the third map, if nothing else.
  • The reward chest on the end should be automatically opened, or there should be confirmation window that player would have to confirm to continue without an opening -  If grind seems endless to you, sometimes you forget to open damn chest on the end which leads to losing shards and what is even worse, it broke many times my EXTRA SHARD win strike.
Gameplay
  • When "New enemies coming", set the icon on the minimap to blink or a different color (yellow?) - Sometimes it's just pain to find out that were are the new enemies coming from. I tried to WATCH minimap carefully, but I never found out.
  • On the right side (or anywhere) make a bar with a list of bosses alive and their HP bar and arrow which way to go - Sometimes the boss gets stuck on a place, where my towers shine and I have no idea to know where the hell is it. Also, many different players I played with said that "sry, I didn't know where the boss is". Also, as mentioned above, that would be nice to highlight which enterances will bosses spawn (red?) and new waves (yellow?).
  • Make crystal counter on the left top under HP bar for each player in the group - This would be amazing, to know if someone is missing some crystals for upgrade towers and also to know what players just do nothing and doesn't even upgrade.

Those are just some of my suggestions, that some of them are really important. I like this game a lot and I want it to be successful. I also have some suggestions for in-game stuff like shards and turrets that are not used and more, but for now, let's see how this will work and if anyone is going to read it anyway.

Thanks all and leave your comment with your suggestions - we may edit this one to make one bigger list.

Have a great day. <3

@zaxzax quote:
  • The reward chest on the end should be automatically opened, or there should be confirmation window that player would have to confirm to continue without an opening -  If grind seems endless to you, sometimes you forget to open damn chest on the end which leads to losing shards and what is even worse, it broke many times my EXTRA SHARD win strike.

I've seen you posted this one multiple times and I think what you need is a bug report with reproduction steps or video recording of it happening. I have gone 20+ maps without opening a victory chest and never lost any consecutive win bonuses ever.

As far as the auto opening victory chest, I'm going to side with the players on the last thread with this suggestion. The game presents you win a very large win screen that is hard to even see around which is something that you cant possibly miss if you are active in any way, so if you G past the victory chest I would say the only person you can blame is yourself.

@zaxzax quote:

• On the right side (or anywhere) make a bar with a list of bosses alive and their HP bar and arrow which way to go - Sometimes the boss gets stuck on a place, where my towers shine and I have no idea to know where the hell is it. Also, many different players I played with said that "sry, I didn't know where the boss is". Also, as mentioned above, that would be nice to highlight which enterances will bosses spawn (red?) and new waves (yellow?).

I would like to see the HP bars of all bosses in game as well. However, I think having an arrow pointing to where they are is a bit extra. Trendy could simply make the bosses on the minimap more noticeable. A boss like Shield Goblin Gribstock is literally a tiny red dot that you can barely see. I don't think lane schedules with boss spawns need to be highlighted, as you could simply press the shift key and check which lanes have bosses. The colors currently indicate the difficulty of the lanes iirc.