Sign in to follow this  
Loladin

Game Browser Update

Heyo all...
Been playing this game for a long time, and endured ups and downs... But what really annoys me atm, is the very poor game browser.
Would be so lovely if there was an "overview" tab, where ye could see all public games... Cause clicking around in the game browser is a nuisance tbh.

It needs an update!

Other ideas??

Sincerely
Loladin

Agreed. Searching for Mastery and Incursion games is just horrible, so you never do it. Onslaught is the only one that seems to have a single game screen that reflects all difficulties. 

It is 'quite some time ago' ...but when I played RTWC - Enemy Territory, they had a nice session list, where I could even sort by map name, number of players, etc. I'm pretty sure if those old games managed to have a session list like that, DD2 is definitely capable of having this.

It would be a huge improvement to be able to see all available games. the way it is set up now doesn't work for cooperative game play, it takes forever to find other players in any mode except for onslaught.

Or atleast all Trials / all Onslaught / all masteries / all incursions separated if there is too much database load ?!

Just need to bring back the "Any" Mode and "Any" Difficulty selection options we had before. I'm not sure why they were taken out unless it was because we could find unavailable game modes as in the case of Onslaught before it got revamped.