I don't know how things work and if this would be too tasking to impliment but the ability to know exactly where these strange people are taking me would be fantastic. As well as vice versa, I've only had this happen to me once since I rarely do mastery challenges because of just how much of a pain they are to do by yourself, but, that being said, the only time I did decide that I would need some assistance with one was where the requirements stated that to complete the challenge with all 5 stars you could not upgrade/repair structures nor could said structures be destroyed, so, I invited a few people, one knew exactly what was going on the other did not and as soon as the first wave was done, they upgraded immediately and I failed the challenge. 

There's no certainty that them knowing exactly where we were going could have prevented that but them not knowing sure as heck doesn't help.

Another thing that just came to mind that could help with that would be having the mastery challenges requirements on the screen and not just on the menu.

if your teammate pressed ESC he could see the name <Mastery III Ramparts Siege> ... Problem Solved !

you have a point but this is not a problem ... i don't want to be mean but inviting people randomly to your party is a problem for me ... sometines i come back from Onslaught, and i am sorting my inventory, and a random guy invites me to his party ... it's ridiculous ... ask me first ... maybe i want to help, or maybe i don't have time to help... 

Maybe i am doing it on purpose (upgrade) Emoji_Apprentice.png    so don't invite random poeple ... talk to them first.

P.S. i never accepted an invite to ruin people's games, but there could be guys out there who consider this fun.

Love DD2 but the party system and the communication in the game is the poorest ive seen and needs a upgrade.

Im on PS4 and I cant even talk to other players via text chat and not everyone fancies mic and 20 people per HUB?

Please give us console players text chat!

As for the party system its buggy as I can invite someone but when i go in they dont join me and when they do there party leader?!?

It would be nice if on those Mastery challenges that the ability to repair was disabled on the map where you cannot use it, so that there is not only no temptation to use it - but any joining players are not able to mess anything up. Same with upgrades or not being able to build a certain tower type. Just take choice away. We don't need it on those levels, and the lack of options would actually help teach you how to play the level better, instead of guessing. Just a thought....

@Jaws_420 quote:

It would be nice if on those Mastery challenges that the ability to repair was disabled on the map where you cannot use it, so that there is not only no temptation to use it.

This was proposed when Mastery came out, after few Levels were completed in October i think (don't remember the name of the Thread) but the answer from Developers to this proposal was a very good argument ... can't remake it exacly but here it goes ...

"There are people who don't need to get 5 stars from all Maps, maybe you want to get a certain Hypershard so you will make only 3 or 4 stars ... and than come back with the Hypershard to try the hard maps."

And this is exacly what i did ... i did M1 when first came out ... than M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, and in the last week of the event i got borred and i stoped right after i got my 7'tn Hypershard ... 2 Weeks ago i remeberd i don't have the wings so i gathered my ambition to finish off the remaining maps ... wich is exacly what i did ... a few days ago i got all 735 stars.

Edit: And special Thank's to ALLE ... M6 Unholy Catacombs is just cruel with those rules, so that map i could not solo any more.

And if I'm remember correctly too, there's another point on training on your controls. Where you have to control your reflexes or something.

Unfortunately, that's susceptible to troll attack though. But, hey, that's two sides of the coin. Same with the argument above.

@emilian quote:
@Jaws_420 quote:

It would be nice if on those Mastery challenges that the ability to repair was disabled on the map where you cannot use it, so that there is not only no temptation to use it.

Edit: And special Thank's to ALLE ... M6 Unholy Catacombs is just cruel with those rules, so that map i could not solo any more.

Yeah, that was insane! I definitely couldn't have done it without LineDrill and lekkin007.