Sign in to follow this  
Holm123

My game keeps Freezing (Ps4) and lag on ps4

Hi!

I just started playing dd2 on Ps4 5 days ago. The first 3 days i had no problems with my game but now Im having some issues. My game sometimes freezes and i can only hear the music in the background. When this happens i have to close the Application. It's very annoying when i have to play some maps over again.

can you lower the graphics on ps4? i would like to know if there is any possible way i can lower the graphics on my game. when playing and large groups of enemies spawn my game starts to lag. It also happens when playing on bigger maps. The lag makes the game less fun when i can't dps like i could if it didn't lag. 

Thanks for taking your time to read my post 

have a great day :D

Yeah this really only started happening to me after the patch but im not too convinced its only that because PS4 seems to have crashing problems with a loooooot of games  so it might just be a Sony thing not really a DD2 thing but i can only see  being able to change the graphics around helping.

Dropping the quality of graphics could help with lag but the question is just how far back do you want to go ? Unreal 1 quality? I'd rather they start with a simpler option and allow certain defenses to be more static. Does the flame aura really have to twinkle and spin ?

@Lagmonster quote:

Dropping the quality of graphics could help with lag but the question is just how far back do you want to go ? Unreal 1 quality? I'd rather they start with a simpler option and allow certain defenses to be more static. Does the flame aura really have to twinkle and spin ?

Where do I change the graphic quality? i can't find anything in settings. When i played on pc i could easily change the graphics but on my Ps4 i have no clue where to do it.

@Lagmonster quote:

Don't you DARE take that away from me! My auras have done no harm! >:c