Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Hotfix 2.4.1 Notes

Greetings Defenders,

Hotfix 2.4.1 is now live on all platforms! This hotfix addresses issues that took advantage of some systems that were not intended.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where items could be duplicated.

• Fixed a visual bug where items appeared to be duplicated, but were not.

• Fixed an issue with gear not scaling down when acquiring Ancient Power.

Alongside these fixes, we took action against accounts that were exploiting bugs. We do not take the use of exploits lightly. We were very thorough in making sure that players who stumbled upon any of the bugs (but did not exploit them) were not affected by the measures taken.

If your account has any issues after this hotfix and you did not exploit any of the bugs above, please submit a Community Support ticket and we can investigate any concern.

A lot of players came forth and let us know exactly how things were being taken advantage of, instead of using it to benefit themselves. Even the number of players that took advantage of these bugs was very, very low. You, the community, continue to show how awesome you are every chance you get!

For Etheria!

The Dungeon Defenders II Team

There was something when I filled my first page in the bank and closed out it crashed my game. Once I logged back in all my items are still there. Idk if it might be a problem and players could lose items in the future.

why is the dryad so nerfed now? slime pits are changed.  Orc berzerkers run right through slimes and hornets without being touched.  If this is planned, let the players know, or else it appears broken.  I don't put money into games that aren't fun.  you're taking away my fun.

@SLHJAXFL quote:

why is the dryad so nerfed now? slime pits are changed.  Orc berzerkers run right through slimes and hornets without being touched.  If this is planned, let the players know, or else it appears broken.  I don't put money into games that aren't fun.  you're taking away my fun.

We covered the Dryad changes to slimes in the patch notes.

46895356a25f34508be5b5f29d711602.png

If they are running through without getting damaged by the defenses you outlined, let us know (if it's just they aren't getting oiled, we are aware of that and are working on a solution). We have not ran into an issue where they are completely ignoring Berserker Orcs, but if you have video of that happening, that would be very helpful! :)