Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Trendy Friday Fun Giveaway & Explosive Poison Update!

Greetings Defenders,

We are hard at work getting a patch ready to take care of some nasty business that came with our most recent patch. There's no Friday Fun stream as a result (patch bandwidth requires A LOT). Instead, on Twitter we're doing a Friday Fun GIVEAWAY! Head on over to Twitter to check it out!

Also there was a missing patch note...

EXPLOSIVE POISON WAS FIXED!

The fix came with our patch released this week. Found out after doing some digging around, thinking the fix was coming with our next big update, and wanted to make sure it was. Turns out it was this week instead! Sorry we didn't get it included with the notes. 

RIP Controlled Burn lanes!

Hi, thanks for the fix.
Will you do something about the Onslaught ?
You know some people have a job and can't play for more than 1h30 continiously to your game.
Would be very much appreciated if you give us the possibility to save everytime we win a "round map".
And we go back to your game and we select a floor, that your suggest us to continue where we saved before?
A lot of friends stoped playing your mode  because of this.
Not because it's hard, because of the time, especially when you have dc from playverse bug or an enemy who pass through the defense even so there was no one passing through and we insta lose because that enemy kinda "spawn" at the core...

In my opinion , your game is broken in the actual state, i still don't get why did you do this non urgent patch for bags/vault...

Hoping you will do something about this.
I guess i'll go uninstall your game soon since i only do some random c7 maps for daily quest then dc.
No fun there

Cheers

@metalpower quote:

Hi, thanks for the fix.
Will you do something about the Onslaught ?
You know some people have a job and can't play for more than 1h30 continiously to your game.
Would be very much appreciated if you give us the possibility to save everytime we win a "round map".
And we go back to your game and we select a floor, that your suggest us to continue where we saved before?
A lot of friends stoped playing your mode  because of this.
Not because it's hard, because of the time, especially when you have dc from playverse bug or an enemy who pass through the defense even so there was no one passing through and we insta lose because that enemy kinda "spawn" at the core...

In my opinion , your game is broken in the actual state, i still don't get why did you do this non urgent patch for bags/vault...

Hoping you will do something about this.
I guess i'll go uninstall your game soon since i only do some random c7 maps for daily quest then dc.
No fun there

Cheers

Thank you for your feedback, and we are aware of the concerns you listed with Onslaught. Changes to the systems you've discussed take time, and it's something we are wanting to improve upon. Keep the feedback coming, it's incredibly valuable to us!

@metalpower quote:

Snip

So these enemies that past through the Barricades? Did they have the passive mutator on? If thats the case then yeah they will walk slower but will walk through any tower/Barricade you set up. As for spawning by the core this could be small skeletones that was killed before and thanks to the witch doctor mob now rises them back up. Also Lady Orcs need a full wide Barricade close off to stop them from running.

@Martin Arcainess quote:

Yeah no, i'm fully aware about the mutator  who permits enemies to pass though walls thanks.
I'm talking about normal enemies,  wich means :
......"bug"

@metalpower quote:

Snip

So these enemies that past through the Barricades? Did they have the passive mutator on? If thats the case then yeah they will walk slower but will walk through any tower/Barricade you set up. As for spawning by the core this could be small skeletones that was killed before and thanks to the witch doctor mob now rises them back up. Also Lady Orcs need a full wide Barricade close off to stop them from running.