So, DA.....probs one of the most complained about Chaos enemy and for good reasons too. I wouldn't say it's OP but more just a pain to kill. Fighting it is unfun. I think the main issues with DA is that they completely paralyze your hero and soon as you kill one another one latches onto you and it's not like you can instantly remove them either. You have to let your towers do that. Sure there are ways to get them off you sooner but really only with the right hero set up and not everyone has access to that.

My suggested changes to DA is as soon as they take damage from anything the latch off you straight away and they deal small damage with each hit or after a while they deal heavy damage. Stats wise this enemy isn't too OP but just the way you have to deal with them.

Anybody else got any feedback or ideas for this?

Sometimes in onslaught you can get so many DA spawned that you are locked out of the last wave of the match. That also happens to be when all the bosses spawn, and some of those are specifically meant to be dealt with by the characters. 

I think they target you for 10 seconds, attack you for 10 seconds, then they are attackable for 5 seconds. (those aren't exact #s)

If you don't kill them they go back to the spawn and start over. The amount of time between losing their grip on the character and de-spawning needs to be increased.

I think when the DA targets you, you should have the ability to dodge it or shoot them before they latch on. You should have a way to avoid them so that they don't latch on, if you have the skill to do so. The fact that they get 100% success rate is my biggest issue. I also think that towers should damage them as they wander around, similar to how they were dealt with in DD1. I also think a shard should be made for some tower as a counter to them so that you can plan for them in your layout to prevent attacks, not just deal with them when they latch on. 

Still, my least fave chaos enemy is Cyborcs. I'd want them reworked/nerfed first. 

The only issue that I have with assassins is when pushing higher floors in onslaught, about 85% of the time I get headstrong as one of their modifiers.  When this happens DPS is nearly impossible it completely negates your character for a short time. Now the higher you go the more damage you take and you eventually hit the point where you can do nothing but die untill they despawn. Right now I'm sitting on floor 110 and they almost kill my DPS hero I get released with about 20k health left . and still sometimes when you are freed they still hit you from a distance and finish you off to start the cycle all over again. 

Sometimes you're defenses kill them but there is a noticeable delay in the reaction time to assassins. As I have stood in front of  cannons watching them stand and do nothing for a few stabs., with nothing but the assassin in range to shoot at.

I would love to see assassins loose the heal upon respawn. That would give both the annoyance factor of the assassin , but also not totally disable all DPS due to the inability to stun head strong as assassins

I just want them to have less health tbh, for an assassin, they sure aren't very squishy. They seem to have more health than both zerks and orcs if not just as much. There's been plenty of times where i've stood in a pit of towers+auras and somehow they still survived to full term, hit me once more ,die, i somehow survive long enough just to have another dark assassin latch onto me 2 seconds later, and then i either die to them or i healed just enough just to die to mobs anyways because remember in a pit of towers and auras. 

Their damage  makes sense but that health is just WOW is this really an assassin? Like c'mon die already! Can't you see? Your partner right next to you wants a turn too! See! He's so eager he can't stop slicing me!...See! now im dead and he'll never get the chance because all of my barricades are gone and my crystal has been destroyed hahahahaha...hahahahahahahaha......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Jk but seriously though that health :o