Sign in to follow this  
OrderOfParadox

[Giveaway] Giveaway Giveaway

Morning everyone!

Kana from Order of Paradox here.

So.. if you couldnt guess from the title what this post is about.. it is about a giveaway.

But this time it is going to be a little bit of a twist.. this giveaway is a giveaway giveaway. The next question is "What is a giveaway giveaway?".. ah yes, I should answer that. Every entry into the raffle has to tell me who else wins if your name is drawn, and it cannot be yourself (or an alt account, or some cheatsy way of getting the item yourself). So when you win, you are also going to help someone else win.. you have to give away an entry into the raffle in order to get into the raffle.. I'll give the rules below.

• In order to enter the raffle giveaway, you must reply to this post. (only your first entry will count)
  • Your post MUST nominate a currently active player. (Currently active = has played within the past week)
  • You are allowed to nominate the same person that someone else has already nominated.
  • When the raffle draw is made, both you AND the person you nominated win a prize.

That should make things super clear and understandable.. right? Send me any questions, if you have any, in private message here or on steam, and i'll clarify anything that doesnt make sense.

And since this doesnt seem complex enough already.. I'll add one more fun thing into this giveaway: You can earn double (or even triple) raffle entries, using just your one post. But how?? Easy.. 

• You nominate someone who has less than 200 hours in game.  (+1 extra entry into raffle)
  • The person you nominated thanks you in a post here (+1 extra entry into raffle)
  • The person you nominated is not nominated by anyone else (+1 extra entry into raffle)

(Up to 2 of those may apply, you can have 1, 2, or 3 raffle tickets, not 4)

Just to make a few clarifications: The rewards will be event items (traced), each person can only win once (multiple entries just increase your chance of winning).

End date: Friday the 11th, during our Friday night stream on twitch. (Where we will draw the winners)

As always: Thank you to our gracious donors for the prizes!

Hugs and kisses,

-Kana, Avonlea, and Mayhem-

PS - Is it too complicated? Maybe the next giveaway will have to be simple... let me know.

So I guess how this works is, I nominate RedKirby (aka apexstorm here) so he will stop complaining about me getting lucky :D

Hello friends i am nominating my friend washyboi, my boi

(Pulchritudinous Washboard)

Hello. I nominate Ubermench (Ubermench42) aka my mentor aka dat boi wishin' for a ++ drop from MB.

@ubermench quote:

So I guess how this works is, I nominate RedKirby (aka apexstorm here) so he will stop complaining about me getting lucky :D

Even if I win, you'll still win according to this raffle! Thanks for the nomination though. So tempted to mess up your chances but I won't. ^.^

I'll nominate MauiWaui for epicness instead.

I nominate @Kryen122 aka Kryen on steam aka lucky as hell at moonbase guy <3<3

Best of luck to the rest of the nominated

@Kiwy quote:

I nominate @Kryen122 aka Kryen on steam aka lucky as hell at moonbase guy <3<3

Best of luck to the rest of the nominated

Thanksss Kiwy! <3 Also thanks for helping me on a lot of setups on maps and cheap item prices :3 ^_^

Wow, thanks a bunch! I nominate @Angix.

Thanks for always asking me to play with when you see me around, eventho i basically never play and dont even got Pink stuff :o

@OrderOfParadox quote:

Morning everyone!

Kana from Order of Paradox here.

So.. if you couldnt guess from the title what this post is about.. it is about a giveaway.

But this time it is going to be a little bit of a twist.. this giveaway is a giveaway giveaway. The next question is "What is a giveaway giveaway?".. ah yes, I should answer that. Every entry into the raffle has to tell me who else wins if your name is drawn, and it cannot be yourself (or an alt account, or some cheatsy way of getting the item yourself). So when you win, you are also going to help someone else win.. you have to give away an entry into the raffle in order to get into the raffle.. I'll give the rules below.

• In order to enter the raffle giveaway, you must reply to this post. (only your first entry will count)
  • Your post MUST nominate a currently active player. (Currently active = has played within the past week)
  • You are allowed to nominate the same person that someone else has already nominated.
  • When the raffle draw is made, both you AND the person you nominated win a prize.

That should make things super clear and understandable.. right? Send me any questions, if you have any, in private message here or on steam, and i'll clarify anything that doesnt make sense.

And since this doesnt seem complex enough already.. I'll add one more fun thing into this giveaway: You can earn double (or even triple) raffle entries, using just your one post. But how?? Easy.. 

• You nominate someone who has less than 200 hours in game.  (+1 extra entry into raffle)
  • The person you nominated thanks you in a post here (+1 extra entry into raffle)
  • The person you nominated is not nominated by anyone else (+1 extra entry into raffle)

(Up to 2 of those may apply, you can have 1, 2, or 3 raffle tickets, not 4)

Just to make a few clarifications: The rewards will be event items (traced), each person can only win once (multiple entries just increase your chance of winning).

End date: Friday the 11th, during our Friday night stream on twitch. (Where we will draw the winners)

As always: Thank you to our gracious donors for the prizes!

Hugs and kisses,

-Kana, Avonlea, and Mayhem-

PS - Is it too complicated? Maybe the next giveaway will have to be simple... let me know.

@Orky quote:

Hello. I nominate Ubermench (Ubermench42) aka my mentor aka dat boi wishin' for a ++ drop from MB.

thanks i need all the luck i can get. #neverlucky #1damageoffoflethal #wronggame

Oh so this is what you meant by "Giveaway giveaway giveaway" :D

Anyways, nominating UnderwaterLake aka. Nick2420

@nick2420 quote:

Nominating JDN best bud on DD :D

Likewise. Thanks mate! :D