Sign in to follow this  
Canin8(K9)

WTA Ult++ Pristine Boots

Got these on MB Survival the other day.

Before upping

https://imgur.com/a/D4lZMpO

After upping

https://imgur.com/a/KtifFc2

IC by plane https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/93334/item-check-thread?page=562

If the reserve is not met item will not be sold

Event items/Cubes only

Happy bidding!

@Canin8(K9) quote:

Why is no one making serious offers ? is there something against me or something ?

they only have 13X tower attack rate ;)

@Canin8(K9) quote:

This is a joke i've seen boots a lot worse sell for 100cv.

i think pristine is really rare to get that why however ill boost up with 10cv

@Canin8(K9) quote:

10cv for amazing boots ? pristine two ? yeah this is a joke...

Amazing? with the setbonus they dont even have 200 attack rate :/ this doesnt seem amazing to me, they are still useable though i dont think you get even close to 100cv with those

@Travence ツ quote:

@Canin8(K9) quote:

10cv for amazing boots ? pristine two ? yeah this is a joke...

Amazing? with the setbonus they dont even have 200 attack rate :/ this doesnt seem amazing to me, they are still useable though i dont think you get even close to 100cv with those

yeah, these days the only thing that does damage for ppl anymore is LTs for most maps. so if you are trying to maximize damage for your defenses, you build a strong apprentice(making armor for them the most valuable right). the low rate on your piece is painful because you have to consider people (like me) have sup(extremely common) boots that are 6xx rate/680 tdmg(1300 total damage stats). both rate and dmg are almost as valuable for LT damage. these boots are 11xx+200 (~1300-1400 total damage stats). so even going from sup to ult++ is a small improvement and hard to justify 100s of cubes for, for most people.  still worth a fair amount for other builders, but not crazy top dollar unfortunately imo. 

that being said, ult++ is cool, pristine is cool(I'd keep em if i were you).  bid a spearmint on them so ~20-25cv? :D

Lets not forget the fact that you have already auctioned these, i dont know if you deleted the other pne but i cant find it, You could have just bumped the other thread.

1. The low attack rate hurts and will people with great amounts of cubes/diamonds/events away as Ubermench pointed out.
  2. You Dont want diamonds; Fine, but  again some bidders gone.
  3. Pristine... Thats completely neutral, as its rare and therefore not everyone will get a use off of it. (again: some bidders gone).
  4. You tryed to auction these as Angix stated. No need for searching this threads, you obviously deleted them as you can easily see if you click on the links of your profile (oops, something went wrong).

And at last but not least... be patient. People will always start with low bids and it will get higher eventually. Evenso, if your reserve is around 100 Cubes as you yourself mentioned above, you can already delete this as noone will go this high even if he had the currencie.

I highly recommend not to delete this tho, even if the reserve happens to be that high and you keep it at the end. Its just uncommon.

@Canin8(K9) quote:

No, these boots are no where close to 100cv. Where have you seen worse boots go for more? You rarely see pristine on forums. Stop deleting and remaking the post please... or don't make it again if you aren't going to take seirous bids seriously.

@jyutta quote:

@Canin8(K9) quote:

No, these boots are no where close to 100cv. Where have you seen worse boots go for more? You rarely see pristine on forums. Stop deleting and remaking the post please... or don't make it again if you aren't going to take seirous bids seriously.

As you just said "You rarely see pristine on forum" Which puts more value on them since pristine is hard to find. And i cant find the thread about the chain Ult++ someone sold but it had worse damage worse radius and a little better rate "200 if i remember correctly" and that was chain. Also as plane has said 

@Plane quote:

They're not bad at all, honestly.  Would be really good on EV or Summoner :)

They're "Really good" boots and when people bid 2 cv for them it's a joke. Unless your going to bid for these boots without troll prices then don't comment at all.

@Canin8(K9) quote:

@jyutta quote:

@Canin8(K9) quote:

As you just said "You rarely see pristine on forum" Which puts more value on them since pristine is hard to find. And i cant find the thread about the chain Ult++ someone sold but it had worse damage worse radius and a little better rate "200 if i remember correctly" and that was chain. Also as plane has said 

Pristine was hard to find. Was. Update fixed it. Pristine with good sides is hard to find. This isn't pristine with good sides. And yes, these are auctions, sometimes items go for way more than they are worth! It doesn't make the value of this item +100cv. Also most players don't simply sell stuff on forums.

I can't seem to find the best bid, you should edit that in the main post.

I'm against going off topic on auction forums, but this seems necessary.

Also, since you keep referencing it in both thread  here it is. The thing you don't seem to realize is that the rich people on these forums that still trade want pristine pieces for app, and that requires at least 300 sides, since it would make the total damage+rate stat go down otherwise.
The value of a piece is based on what people need, so if you want a minimum bid, just state so in your main post. That would have made you not need to keep telling people are joking since if they don't think it's worth that they wouldn't even comment.

So as you don't seem to know how an auction works let me educate you, bids start off low because people don't want to bid high from the start when they could get it as a lower cost. As the auction goes on you'll see higher and higher bids, don't expect people to whip out the +100cv bids from the start.

So in future maybe you won't jump to conclusions and whine at starting bids for being low and therefore "trolling"