i'd like to see options to make monsters walk out of spawn faster.. like 2x speed, 3x speed 10x speed so monsters walk faster and/or a option to make all mons come at the same time.. like 1 wave comes in 3 smaller waves.. a button to make all 3 waves come at the same time..  

Also maybe a button for starting next big wave, even if u didn't finish the current wave.. as in Start next wave and skip a build phase.

that would be awesome for just enjoying smashing low level content, or boosting a friend. :)

That would be neat, but to me it sounds impossible to implement at this point.

Double game speed is a common Tower Defense option. Even X4 an X10. I know this game is not a pure TD game, but that does not make this an outrageous suggestion. For those of us who farm lower levels, especially dailies - it would be a godsend!!!!!! On your hardest floor though, it could be a nightmare. Sounds fun. 

How about an idea of power-ups dropped by enemies? Extra hero health, double armor, Game Speed X2, hero speed X2, Lane freeze, etc... Could be fun to have ways to change up the game play mid-wave, and a way to make mutators even more exciting. Of course they could mix in negative ones as well just to make it fair. Just a thought... 

I personally like it when a lane suddenly drys up, only to start releasing  a heavy surge of enemies just when your attention is elsewhere.  Not saying an option like this shouldnt be considered.  But this type of situation is unique to Dungeon Defenders.  In almost all other Tower Defense Games you see the entire map from a top/down view.  Nothing can "sneak" back on the screen.

Constant Vigilance! 

Rarely I see a need for this. Wouldn't say its a major requirement but QOL.

As for the mons to all come out at the same time wouldn't work as it's a balancing them out. A whole team 3 mob parties all coming at once may be too much for the player to handle.

• 2 weeks later...

@Jaws_420 quote:

Double game speed is a common Tower Defense option. Even X4 an X10. I know this game is not a pure TD game, but that does not make this an outrageous suggestion. For those of us who farm lower levels, especially dailies - it would be a godsend!!!!!! On your hardest floor though, it could be a nightmare. Sounds fun. 

How about an idea of power-ups dropped by enemies? Extra hero health, double armor, Game Speed X2, hero speed X2, Lane freeze, etc... Could be fun to have ways to change up the game play mid-wave, and a way to make mutators even more exciting. Of course they could mix in negative ones as well just to make it fair. Just a thought... 

ofc not on the hardest floor, it's a option/setting u can adjust depending on demand. :P   u know a toggle on/off :P

@Morten D'Arc quote:

i'd like to see options to make monsters walk out of spawn faster.. like 2x speed, 3x speed 10x speed so monsters walk faster and/or a option to make all mons come at the same time.. like 1 wave comes in 3 smaller waves.. a button to make all 3 waves come at the same time..  

Also maybe a button for starting next big wave, even if u didn't finish the current wave.. as in Start next wave and skip a build phase.

that would be awesome for just enjoying smashing low level content, or boosting a friend. :)

That actually sounds a bit more fun like adding a buff to the map/enemies to make the difficulty harder.