Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Patch 2.4 Preview: The Sky City Bank!

console is getting new players all the time. PS4 just had a huge influx with their front page store deal. New players are the ones buying inventory and characters.

Bank also provides new player QOL with 64 more free slots of inventory.

Also they are working on onslaught and ap changes, as they keep saying.

@Exglint quote:

Hi, Yes, I would like to pre-order 50 units please. Yes, I do have a credit card. No, I don't care what the cost is just GIMME MOAR SPACE

Question: Why do you want more space? I know this is a thing that a lot of people have been wanting, but I'm really baffled as to why this is a thing anyone wants. My best guess is that people are hoarding duplicate shards that are not needed or hoarding crap gear that they will never touch.

Pls let me know the reason why people want more inventory space.

If anything, I would like less inventory space and fewer crap items filling my inventory.

Well I'm one of the ones who has farmed 30 of each Deadly Strikes, Power Transfer, and Def Crit Dmg, and I have a couple extra Vamps. So alone that's a lot of hard to get shards I wouldn't want to get rid of and I have a bunch of standard hero shards as well so I don't have to farm when a new hero is released. I have full stacks of every pet item and many many pets. I'm an older player so I have a few items that you can no longer get that I hold onto for nostalgia. I also hold many legendary items for possible swaps of hero playstyle. I also have a bag devoted completely to Shard Packs I bought with DM for when a new hero is released so I do the minimal farming.

Luckily I was able to make full use of the shard containment packs when they changed gear so that saved me a lot of space until this came so when I do get a vault I have another 100+ shards that will be unleashed. Which includes my explosive poison shard that I cannot touch atm so part of me is glad I didn't have to open that pack if they fixed it.

i went through and deleted most duplicates except for the main used ones, still kept 10 or less of each of those. Put them all in my inventory and it was 7 pages of shards. Each hero holds 12 offense and 12-15 defense shards. I either have to make a lot of characters to hold the shards (have 6 shard bank characters 10 characters I use on the regular and still 2 and half pages of shards)

In addition i have 2 pages dedicated to sell items, 1 page dedicated to pets, and 1 page dedicated to consumables and overflow of other bags.

I would love to be able to put half my inventory in long term storage while i finish AP grind to both free up inventory and decrease load time.

"console is getting new players all the time. PS4 just had a huge influx with their front page store deal. New players are the ones buying inventory and characters." - NigiriToro

Consoles are losing players faster than they are gaining. The people who still play DD2 need players to keep the game active, but the game is dying down. All of my original friends left DD2 because...

"You may not have wanted this, but many of us have been asking for solutions to these problems for a long time." - NigiriToro

Everything is taking too long. Many of us get it, small team, but that does not mean that players should wait whilst the world keeps turning. Bug fixes, patches, add-ons, all took too long. This, along with a lack of variety at my progression level easily compelled me to quit. So many games out there that are amazing and have great support and DLC. You had me for a time, Trendy, but the lack of timely repairs/DLC will hurt you (Trendy).

Everything is taking too long. Many of us get it, small team, but that does not mean that players should wait whilst the world keeps turning. Bug fixes, patches, add-ons, all took too long. This, along with a lack of variety at my progression level easily compelled me to quit. So many games out there that are amazing and have great support and DLC. You had me for a time, Trendy, but the lack of timely repairs/DLC will hurt you (Trendy).

I think this is a valid complaint. Its also why this isnt the only game I play. been spending a lot of time playing farcry 5 and god of war recently, befoew that monster hunter. This is the game I play while I do other stuff.