Sign in to follow this  
Angix

About the enemy drain ability.

Theres probably a thread hiding somewere around here about abilites but I cant find it so you will have to live with another thread.

I Think that the enemy drain ability should be buffed, not in scaling but it should be usuable on bosses, maybe at a lower effiency if its too op.

Currently the enemy drain can be useful for shredding ogres, but lets be real here, when do you accutally feel the need for that. Other than it being really fun to have another character to play around with and try strategies it gives more oppurtunies if youre struggling with a certain boss. I dont see it being to op in late game since you already kill the bosses incredibly fast.

Even if it worked on bosses differently - like reducing their damage output. Either way, enemy drain needs a serious buff because it's just kinda worthless as is. 

I see it working as a full team glass cannon - because it doesn't last overly long and requires the squishy initiate getting super close to the threatening enemy. using enemy drain on bosses would be risky for the player, but because of that, deserves the reward if it works.

I'll link the thread here: https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/152588/?scrollTo=1308013&page=1

I linked caimen's comment. There were already a lot of people complaining about the swapped chars abilities, but it seems nothing is going to be done about it, since we didn't even get a response from anyone in the cdt

For the record, I support this. Enemy Drain is garbage as-is.

@Thaleskpl quote:

I'll link the thread here: https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/152588/?scrollTo=1308013&page=1

I linked caimen's comment. There were already a lot of people complaining about the swapped chars abilities, but it seems nothing is going to be done about it, since we didn't even get a response from anyone in the cdt

Trendy will give us the shaft about this change.