Sign in to follow this  
pApA^LeGBa

update?

seriously, at least give us some idea what is coming instead of nothing, its rage inducing to want to play the game, but so many issue in it that need to be addressed

If you're talking about this morning, it was some behind the scenes changes that we wouldn't put notes out for.

If you're talking about upcoming updates, we are getting some information out soon.

They've hinted at 3 other things that are coming in the next patch. 

power transfer redesign (nerf or buff?). Beserkers no longer slowed by oil (hints of other dryad  nerfs incoming.), Nimbus fix (should work after wave 3 or whatever) (This is a buff). 

Maybe some will be in subsequent patches. 

@BeerGoggles quote:

They've hinted at 3 other things that are coming in the next patch. 

power transfer redesign (nerf or buff?). Beserkers no longer oiled (hints of other dryad  nerfs incoming.), Nimbus fix (should work after wave 3 or whatever) (This is a buff). 

Maybe some will be in subsequent patches. 

Whoa!? For real? Berserkers is gonna be immune to oiling? This is gonna be tricky times for controlled burn....

Only thing I am remotely interested in is a save on 3 map floors, other than that long long long overdue fix.....

Some incoming changes definitely might be relevant to you :) Thats just pure speculation though

@Fozzie quote:

Only thing I am remotely interested in is a save on 3 map floors, other than that long long long overdue fix.....

I'm not sure if I'm the only one but that update broke something for me.

https://imgur.com/a/N9dpC

(not to mention that it took me nearly 3 times more maps to get this score this time, but that might aswell be my random luck)

How many maps? Just doing c2? If you got over the threshold by upgrading you have to re-equip your gear

@dissohead quote:

(not to mention that it took me nearly 3 times more maps to get this score this time, but that might aswell be my random luck)

@Fozzie quote:

i really dont understand the point of this. with unlimited replay isnt this just effectively reducing the floors to 1 map each.

Nope still have to do the 3 maps on the floor but you don’t have to do it in one sitting. For casual players like me would allow me to progress as currently I can’t. Same for many others 

@BeerGoggles quote:

How many maps? Just doing c2? If you got over the threshold by upgrading you have to re-equip your gear

@dissohead quote:

Even without upgrading equipment, sometimes i get that bug, just un equip and equip back on. 

I think i read before someone stating that it happens often with the autoequip function, dunno how accurate that is.

@Nigiri_Toro quote:
@Fozzie quote:

i really dont understand the point of this. with unlimited replay isnt this just effectively reducing the floors to 1 map each.

Point is that most casual gamers barely have enough time to do one map, let alone 3 in a row. Replay does not help in that scenario at all. The time commitment for anything past 1 map is preventing a lot of people who wish they could play this game more  -  from playing it. 

Realistically it takes most people who are playing their hardest floor in Onslaught around 40-60 min to clear one map. I know others who have this game down can do it quicker, but realistically some of us need time to look at lane schedules, plan, layout, revise, etc.. A lot of people do not have 3 straight hours at a time to sit and play games to clear one floor, let alone for every single floor. We have jobs, significant others, kids, and lives beyond DD2. In that sense - Onslaught is closed off to them. 

Replay also does not help with disconnects or any reason why you might get dropped out of the match, on wave 5, of map 3.... 

Whoah , floor 115 in less then an hour last night , very casual player.... don't lump us all in that statement. No disconnects since floor 90 ish

@Jaws_420 quote:

@Nigiri_Toro quote:
@Fozzie quote:

Point is that most casual gamers barely have enough time to do one map, let alone 3 in a row. Replay does not help in that scenario at all. The time commitment for anything past 1 map is preventing a lot of people who wish they could play this game more  -  from playing it. 

Realistically it takes most people who are playing their hardest floor in Onslaught around 40-60 min to clear one map. I know others who have this game down can do it quicker, but realistically some of us need time to look at lane schedules, plan, layout, revise, etc.. A lot of people do not have 3 straight hours at a time to sit and play games to clear one floor, let alone for every single floor. We have jobs, significant others, kids, and lives beyond DD2. In that sense - Onslaught is closed off to them. 

Replay also does not help with disconnects or any reason why you might get dropped out of the match, on wave 5, of map 3.... 

@uzar quote:

Whoah , floor 115 in less then an hour last night , very casual player.... don't lump us all in that statement. No disconnects since floor 90 ish

And some have had major disconnect issues on every single 3rd map wave 5, so there are extremes on both sides. Just because you do not fit into that category does not make it non-applicable. And i can easily say that if you are doing 3 full maps in less than one hour at your highest floor, you are far more advanced than where many players are, who are the ones who want this kind of change. I can say without a doubt there is no way i could beat my highest floor (first map) right now in only 15-20 min, especially solo. 

Good for you uzar all I’m saying is that Trendy need to make the game accessible to all types of players and expecting them to sit down for X times 3 timeframes instead of X is braindead. Trendy with DD2 seem to have a continuous knack of making glaring errors with things that could be so good off the bat.

3 different platforms people are on PS4 had major issues  before the fixes a while back , people posting disconnects are not posting platform or connection types or much detail at all. can't blame the game when you don't have all the details.  I am no where near "advanced" i just understand what works on what mobs.

@Jaws_420 quote:

@uzar quote:

And some have had major disconnect issues on every single 3rd map wave 5, so there are extremes on both sides. Just because you do not fit into that category does not make it non-applicable. And i can easily say that if you are doing 3 full maps in less than one hour at your highest floor, you are far more advanced than where many players are, who are the ones who want this kind of change. I can say without a doubt there is no way i could beat my highest floor (first map) right now in only 15-20 min, especially solo. 

You said casual player , i play 3 to 5 hours maybe a week and floor 115. You don't get much more casual then that.

@Fozzie quote:

Good for you uzar all I’m saying is that Trendy need to make the game accessible to all types of players and expecting them to sit down for X times 3 timeframes instead of X is braindead. Trendy with DD2 seem to have a continuous knack of making glaring errors with things that could be so good off the bat.

@uzar quote:

You said casual player , i play 3 to 5 hours maybe a week and floor 115. You don't get much more casual then that.

Casual means you have little time to play. If you are on floor 115 you are an Advanced player, whether you call yourself one or not. You are a casual advanced player. 

Causal beginners and causal intermediate players are nowhere near floor 115, and have very little time to play. 

so casual intermediate is like 2 hours a week? , just trying to understand the "little time" as i think 5 hours a week is little. I think in the year i have played this game , and 2 months off last year while on vacation and various family events i think the longest sitting was a few weeks ago and that like 6 hours i think as the family was out all day.

@Jaws_420 quote
@uzar quote:

Casual means you have little time to play. If you are on floor 115 you are an Advanced player, whether you call yourself one or not. You are a casual advanced player. 

Causal beginners and causal intermediate players are nowhere near floor 115, and have very little time to play.