Sign in to follow this  
quinn the wolf

help! very insanely high ping problems

the name says it i have insane ping

im litteraly teleportin to every side of the map and it took away a countless amount of victorysand even other players are insulting me becouse they think im faking it and i almost trowed my pc on the floor from anger!!!

i did that thing whit regedit, disabled that windows 10 sharing thiny (witch i always have turned off) and im out of options it seems

but i realy think its becouse of my brothers fortnite and ark addiction becouse these games have 100 players in 1 map and that litteraly sucks all bits of wifi away (he is on the ps4 when he plays these terrible games (i dont like them becouse of the wifi sucking it does otherwise i think ark is pretty awesome from the looks of it))

or

its either the cable and internet provider scamming us

personaly i think its my brother but i need confirmation that this is the case

and if its true can someone find links or profesional infomation that i get thqat numbskull to open his freakin eyes becouse even my parrents cant reach that wreched abyss

also if there is an option to kick him of the network permanently ill gladly axept any infomation (i may not know his ip but i WILL find him and block that trice cursed ps4 from both networks!!!

thx in advance

and i BEG you all to find someting i feel so hopeless  like the kobold.png

The only time that I myself have experienced rubber banding that bad was when my physical cable line went bad in my apartment. I havnt shared a connection in many years, that may be an issue. 

I myself run on ps4 not to many issues ;) first step in checking your network issue would be to test your connection both while he is playing and when he isn't.

@Lagmonster quote:

The only time that I myself have experienced rubber banding that bad was when my physical cable line went bad in my apartment. I havnt shared a connection in many years, that may be an issue. 

I myself run on ps4 not to many issues ;) first step in checking your network issue would be to test your connection both while he is playing and when he isn't.

well i live whit my family (hense my age is 16 ofc) but it definetly is my brother he was off to some friends and hopala the ping shot from 10000 to 100 to 150 ping

hes trice cursed ps4 will now be a target for my trickery

do you know how to trow a device permanently from a network?

and most importand how i get my hands on his ip adress whitoud affecting my parrents devices and ofc whitoud my brother knowing it Xd...

@Lagmonster quote:

Nope. But remember he is your family sharing is caring ;)

he may be family but lets just say is is a demon from hell if you know what i mean

hes the reason of many problems i have and i never want to think about

and i think i can get revenge cutting the network down >:D

if howerer he isnt the biggest cause then i bet we here get scammed by ziggo

becouse it seems we dont het the prommised conection speed

i asked my parrents to see the bundle infomation so im now finding evidence of a scam

at the other side youre right 

i may hate him at specefic sides but his stell family :D

go to speed.io and test you connection, if its really bad it could be:

• The Connection it self, bad Signalstrenght of the WIFI
  • The Router

For both maybe try a repeater or Powerline Adapter, or maybe moving the Router

• The Internet Connection, due your borther or other

do the test when noone else is using the internet and compare it to the other test

• Optimize your Internet Connection

Maybe use the little Programm "SG TCP Optimizer", the Link gets you to a i think german only website, search for the "manuelle Installation" and click on that , or search for the Programm in the search Engine of your choice

• nothing of the above, it could be the Game itself --> the Server your playing on --> go to the Options and in the Top Right corner you should be able to change it ... atleast in the main menu.

okay ive figured out alot of stuff

my brother is just a very small cause like all the other device

since i discover that were being scammed by the provider

my new mission is to presuade my parrents to listen to the truth

since were only getting 50 to 75 mbps wile whe shoudl ahve 150 to 300 mbps

also i placed my stick in the front of my pc and had better download speed

the upload speed however is still an issue that lays by the provider

thx for all these tips ^__^ i wont forget it :D

idk how to close a post but if some moderator  or forum dev can then please do it xD

(if you have thips about presuading others whit the truth then say it XD otherwise just close the topuc ^__^)