Sign in to follow this  
harry4550

[Event] Lunar League

It's that time again. EVENT TIME!!! Grab some teammates and prepare for a new PvP competitive challenge. 

What Do I Need to Know

Please check out this guide to get up to speed on how to run events. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1211979327

When Will The Event Happen

The event will start on Friday, April 20th 12:00 (UTC-4/EST) and end on Sunday, April 22nd 22:00(UTC-4/EST). There will be guaranteed at least one host on from 12:00-22:00(UTC-4) each day. We will try to have hosts available at other times as well.

What Do I Need to do to be Ready for the Event

The event map will be open for download a couple of days in advance of the event. This thread will be updated with a link to that map at the bottom once it is up. Before the event you need to check back to this thread and subscribe to the map in the Steam Workshop. Please try hosting it yourself before the event at least once to make sure you have it installed correctly. After that, all you will need is an un-geared level zero squire with the base skin.

Can I Play With My Friends

Yes! Grab two friends and make a team. This event will be three vs. three. If you have another team of three that you want to challenge for the event then that is acceptable as well. The event host will only play if they need to fill in a spot. (If some of your friends have already ran the event they can re-run it with you for fun but please keep in mind that those who have yet to run the event will get first priority over those who are re-running the event so you may have to wait longer than expected.) 

Map Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1355580081

Note: You may encounter an issue after you download the event map and try to go back to ranked and join a game. It is possible you might get a package version mismatch error. The first step to fix this is to restart the game. If that doesn't work then unsubscribe from the map and verify integrity of your game cache.

@MasterPlays quote:

Please make rainmakers banned from the event

@Plane quote:Play this map with a new level 0 squire with NO ITEMS pls :)

@Plane quote:

@MasterPlays quote:

Please make rainmakers banned from the event

@Plane quote:Play this map with a new level 0 squire with NO ITEMS pls :)

To be fair to MasterPlays, it depends upon what your definition of  "NO ITEMS" is is.

As for me, I probably won't make the event.  I just don't have the time to level up my squire in time for the event.  But thanks for doing this Harry!

Where and when will the spreadsheet be posted? squire_small.png:P