Sign in to follow this  
OrderOfParadox

Raffle draw winners

Good morning!

Kana from Order of Paradox here.

Since this is a long post, and also includes a bit of additional information, I have started a new post. (sorry if thats improper)

So... we had a raffle! Or 2... actually.. THREE raffles. And so we had some items to give away. It started as 10.. but it turned into 32 items by the end of the night.

So below, I will list all of the winners. And provide a link to a spreadsheet. Each winner was allowed to choose their own prize from the list of available prizes. Currently, there are still a large number of winners who have not chosen their prize item. The items will be given out at a first come first serve basis now. If Bob won in the #2 slot, but Susan who won in the #19 slot contacts us first.. than Susan has first choice on the remaining items. 

We had 3 raffles..

The first raffle was based off of the forum posts. In the end we had 46 people enter the raffle, for a total of 77 tickets in the raffle. 

The winners were (in the order they were drawn):

1. Zurkov
  2. squirtlesquad
  3. william712
  4. heatonl
  5. thales
  6. jaytac
  7. bonny
  8. fuilnisbackfielip
  9. zaku
  10. Canin8
  11. biological.exe
  12. westside hariyama
  13. area51
  14. lostsoul27x
  15. spidermane
  16. mbkiller
  17. ger michili
  18. atherial
  19. dave456
  20. og velho

(Names crossed out have already selected their prize)

(20 prizes among 77 entries, chance of winning was about 25% per person)

The second raffle was from the people who entered in the twitch stream raffle. We estimate around 30-40 people entered the raffle. (We do not have an exact count).

The winners were (in the order they were drawn):

1. Spidermane
  2. iridiumthorn
  3. manicka111
  4. anoncereal
  5. gibsonman2012
  6. mysteriousmage
  7. lostsouls15201/requiem
  8. technomite2nerd
  9. mambo
  10. silkyylol

(with about 40 entries, and 10 winners, that is about 25% chance of winning per person)

And as a surprise third raffle, we raffle 2 more items to people who watched the stream, who had not already won anything.

The two winners were Themoreyounoo and ubermench42.

To see the list of prizes that were won (as well as the prizes currently available to be claimed by winners), you can go to this link [Google docs]

Thank you to everyone who entered into the giveaways! We hope to be doing another one soon!

For ease of use, the current items that can be claimed by the winners are:

• Black Satin Peak
  • Cinnamon 
  • Cinnamon 
  • Eternity
  • Genie King's Prized Jewel
  • Ginger
  • Ginger
  • Golden Roost
  • Mask of Pumpkin King
  • Mr. Skelly
  • Old One's Stache
  • Plout Onion
  • Queen Georgia
  • Queen Georgia
  • The Cavalry
  • The Devil's Poolskimming
  • War Bonnet

Note to winners:

We will be trying to contact people using various methods over the next two days. You can contact us (Kana or Avonlea) on steam, but to guarantee your choice selection before someone else gets what you want, please respond to this post.

Good morning,

Here is the list of the items that are left :

• Eternity
  • Ginger
  • Mask of Pumpkin King
  • Mr. Skelly
  • Old One's Stache
  • Plout Onion (Kana)
  • Queen Georgia
  • Queen Georgia
  • The Devil's Poolskimming (Kana)
  • War Bonnet

Avonlea will be having an open Tavern today called OOP Raffle - Claim Prize Here. Items followed by Kana's name, please do ask him for those. 

Hugs and kisses,

Avonlea

I'd like Mr. Skelly.

What time will I need to get on to get it, because I'd have to hotspot my laptop to get online today.

I spent 10 minutes looking for that lobby and I don't see it. I can't run on battery + hotspot for very long, and I won't be able to get online normally until like Monday.

EDIT: I've gotten on every hour or so and checked all the public games and shops for about 10 minutes at a time, still haven't seen it. At this rate I'll run out of charge on everything.

Hi there!
Thanks for the giveaway.

I was hoping I could please get the remaining Ginger if that is still available.

Thanks!