Sign in to follow this  
Manicka

My list of QoL suggestion (update 4)

Because I find it not effective to post in the original thread one by one I though I would just post all my suggestions here and edit the post as needed.

So the list goes:

• Possibility to change . and , as thousands separator
  • Make it that selling tower priorities targeting towers summoned by that hero. (Accidental buff beams sells)
  • Traps can be build near crystal regardless of their size just like auras
  • Remove orientation confirmation for minions when summoning. They all have 360° range, make it one click - summon like auras , traps, LTs...
  • Make it that you can inspect towers on top of traps instead being forced to inspect traps
  • Inspecting towers shows the yellow/green preview of their range just like when you summon them
  • If you ispect towers using 'E' the tower stays inspected until you press 'E' again, that way you can go around the map and see where the tower can aim / reach
  • Remove cooldown from summoner phase shift ability
  • Change 'Pairs allowance: 1' text to 'Pairs allowance: 0/none' on Temple of Love NMHC. There's no pair allowance
  • Uncap the distance for arrows from summoners archer minion, so that it doesn't dissapear after centrain distance
  • Change the text 'number of heroes/towers to boost' on boosting pets from '+X' to 'X'. The description makes it look like it boosts one more than it does
  • Change the text '(defense) was destroyed' to (defense) was dessumoned' (and possibly text color) if that defense is removed by enemy Djinn dessumon ability
  • Add trails for enemy pathfinding to other maps just like Embermount Volcano has
  • ESC-list of players clearly shows who is the host
  • Remove Kills statistic from tower that can't kill like gas traps. Add percentage after kill to stats on towers 'Kills: 17 (22%)'
This thread is open to discussion.

I think these are some pretty intresting points, my favorite one is this one, would same alot of confusion in pubs and shops

ESC-list of players clearly shows who is the host

@Manicka quote:

Because I find it not effective to post in the original thread one by one I though I would just post all my suggestions here and edit the post as needed.

So the list goes:

• Possibility to change . and , as thousands separator
  • Make it that selling tower priorities targeting towers summoned by that hero. (Accidental buff beams sells)
  • Traps can be build near crystal regardless of their size just like auras
  • Remove orientation confirmation for minions when summoning. They all have 360° range, make it one click - summon like auras , traps, LTs...
  • Make it that you can inspect towers on top of traps instead being forced to inspect traps
  • Inspecting towers shows the yellow/green preview of their range just like when you summon them
  • If you ispect towers using 'E' the tower stays inspected until you press 'E' again, that way you can go around the map and see where the tower can aim / reach
  • Remove cooldown from summoner phase shift ability
  • Change 'Pairs allowance: 1' text to 'Pairs allowance: 0/none' on Temple of Love NMHC. There's no pair allowance
  • Uncap the distance for arrows from summoners archer minion, so that it doesn't dissapear after centrain distance
  • Change the text 'number of heroes/towers to boost' on boosting pets from '+X' to 'X'. The description makes it look like it boosts one more than it does
  • Change the text '(defense) was destroyed' to (defense) was dessumoned' (and possibly text color) if that defense is removed by enemy Djinn dessumon ability
  • Add trails for enemy pathfinding to other maps just like Embermount Volcano has
  • ESC-list of players clearly shows who is the host
  • Remove Kills statistic from tower that can't kill like gas traps. Add percentage after kill to stats on towers 'Kills: 17 (22%)'
This thread is open to discussion.

Only thing on this list I actually like is the esc-list. Others.. useless or otherwise not needed at all. Also, was other thread really needed? There is already thread for suggestions for next patch...