Sam116

:megachicken:

@Sam116 quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:
@Sam116 quote:

Seriously. Jokes aside, how are you actually gonna do that?

I buy eggs and put them under a warmerlamp and chicken hatch~~ And then you just spend a couple hrs with them each day and they get super friendly! kawaii af my dudes.

(The war training part comes in their teenagers when they get a little malechicken) -*** was not ok

For real? You buy eggs from the market? I thought eggs from the market are always unfertilized. And why do you train them for war for? I mean protecting your home from criminals is a good reason I guess.....

@Sam116 quote:

@Sam116 quote:

I buy eggs and put them under a warmerlamp and chicken hatch~~ And then you just spend a couple hrs with them each day and they get super friendly! kawaii af my dudes.

(The war training part comes in their teenagers when they get a little malechicken) -*** was not ok

For real? You buy eggs from the market? I thought eggs from the market are always unfertilized. And why do you train them for war for? I mean protecting your home from criminals is a good reason I guess.....

Nonono, i buy fertelized eggs from someone i know with hens. And the war is againdt prople like you who tries to eat my dear chicks

@Sam116 quote:

@Sam116 quote:

@Sam116 quote:

Nonono, i buy fertelized eggs from someone i know with hens. And the war is againdt prople like you who tries to eat my dear chicks

The war is only on this thread, right? If so, well, we'll probably gonna have some fun. 

Bois! Let the Chickenator Battle begin!

@Sam116 quote:

Heey, is it possible to get a dd rank like (MegaChicken Defender or Chicken master ect...) if i raise a chicken army irl to fight off my enemies?

-kinda like the one jaws 420 got :3

(If so i will buy chickens and raise them into fine soildiers - with update pictures)

<3

Ok, I doubt you've seen what I've said so I'm just gonna say rephrase this. Might sound hard or harsh. Depends.

BTW. Jaws_420 actually did stuff to earn that rank. He paid I million dollars, drew a Rasta Shark, reached 1,500 post, post a video of a chicken suit guy doing hoola-hooping. And that's just the garnish. What is most importantly, also being a great community member. He deserved it.

Now comes the hard part.

I've did some checking, and I see that you hardly (or never did) contributed to this community like others. All you did is mostly just hanging out at the off-topic lounge. And you want a title?! What?! 

And frankly, I don't think anyone here cares if you could raise an army of chicken. That is, if you could even do that.

@Sam116 quote:

Heey, is it possible to get a dd rank like (MegaChicken Defender or Chicken master ect...) if i raise a chicken army irl to fight off my enemies?

-kinda like the one jaws 420 got :3

(If so i will buy chickens and raise them into fine soildiers - with update pictures)

<3

[[82235,users]] Anything is possible! I'm kind of disappointed you're not living up to the hype as I recently checked to find you're only raising 2 MegaChickens in your inventory. Never fear! I will show you how to reach greatness! For example:

MegaChickenCollectio.png

d6dMegaChickenCollectio.png

1c0MegaChickenCollectio.png

214MegaChickenCollectio.png

207MegaChickenCollectio.png

I look forward to seeing you earn "Chicken Master" in the future.

@Junbao quote:

Thats some dedication right there!!

Even though you beat me in quantity, i win in quality.

VKoNu1M.pnglVBPM15.pngSbQbu0Z.png

btw i was planning on buying tons of megachickens awhile ago but SOMEONE had made the market emtpy af... ):

@Junbao quote:

Sam116 Anything is possible! I'm kind of disappointed you're not living up to the hype as I recently checked to find you're only raising 2 MegaChickens in your inventory. Never fear! I will show you how to reach greatness! For example:

MegaChickenCollectio.png

d6dMegaChickenCollectio.png

1c0MegaChickenCollectio.png

214MegaChickenCollectio.png

207MegaChickenCollectio.png

I look forward to seeing you earn "Chicken Master" in the future.

After nearly a year of breeding and taming new chickens i have finally gotten a whole bunch of cuties ready to rumble!

My farm : https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sam116/inventory/

I look forward to raising even more peeps in the future!!!

ps. i hope my achievement is enough to get that sweet title ;)

On 4/7/2019 at 5:14 AM, Anitbus said:

What'd you call me?

giphy.gif