Frost, Cyborks, Controlled Burn

Exactly how are you suppose to deal with this?  It keeps coming up.

Cannonballs: Stun works, but the little frost dude are just TOO many for them to handle. if I put to many, im just taking DU from other lanes.

Oil Geysers: Disable almost immediately.

FrostBite Tower: Doesnt Freeze fast enough

Poison Dart: Unrealiable!!, and again same problem with Cannonballs.  They spawn SOO many little frost dudes.

I usually stay on the land and DPS with drenching strikes and spam Concussive Shot on my huntress but if anything goes wrong on another lane.  its GG! Am I missing a great tower to counter this or something?  What strategies are you using? Any input will help.  

PS. I like to play solo because I can go as slow and AFK as much as I want.

Range is your best friend, most lanes i get like that i use pdt, slimes, ramster n bees. 

A timmys revenge i would use 2 slimes 1-2 pdts, 2 ramster, 2 bees. Slimes been mid range of ramsters full range, pdts range pass ramsters or at ramsters end of range. 

With cyborks i place 1 slime, 2 pdts if a large amount of them are comming out, 1 pdt if less than 12-14 of them. 1 ramster (slime same as describe before) and 2-3 bees.

I start floors at 210 asc, once i have full gambit into towers i use. Most times (~95%) nothing gets close to my trees, and if they reach they usually are dead by then, ev2 reflective wall.

Average dps of towers for 55-65: 

500k ramsters

675k plus bees

Trees with vicious and deadly strikes.

Pdts with totem and def hp talent points ( u want them for control burn poison, and want them to survive any hex thrower or kamikaze bomber)

450k Reflect wall 

Thats how i have been handling them last 3 prestige. 

Learn to position bees and slimes so that they dont get targeted by cyborks or frosties, hence range is your friend.

Usually have to use 2 PDT from various angles and soften the frosties with fire in auras or tower form so the cannons can get to work , split vipers , ballista are options and ramsters.

I like using PDTs and Ramsters for Frosty lanes.  Reflect beams can also help with the little mob swarms. 

@petticrew quote:

PDTs and Ramsters for Controlled burn though?  the PDTs apply poison fast enough?

Generally yes.  Two PDTs with Defense Rate and Deadly Strikes can work wonders.  I sometimes also use Angry Nimbus if I have a Dryad in the mix that I'm building with, but depending on the lane, I generally don't use Slimes.

Nimbus work on cont burn too and have the natural range to stay out of cybork line of sight. No deadly strkes or ascension points on range needed. I build them with my tree dryad and never put ascension points on them. They also stun\stall mobs sometimes with storm damage. I always put at least 1 in boss lanes for this reason. Mix in some cannons, ramsters, vipers, and or pdts depending on the lane.

@gotrunks712 quote:

@petticrew quote:

PDTs and Ramsters for Controlled burn though?  the PDTs apply poison fast enough?

Generally yes.  Two PDTs with Defense Rate and Deadly Strikes can work wonders.  I sometimes also use Angry Nimbus if I have a Dryad in the mix that I'm building with, but depending on the lane, I generally don't use Slimes.

Slimes work really well if u can put them up on stuff off the path so they dont get spotted by cyborks. 2 -3 well placed slimes can shut down a lane no matter whats coming down it.

Like, gotrunks said, I also use Pdts and Ramsters. And I also DPS with dryad myself.

I can't find myself to place slimes like that in lanes like the OP said due to cyborks will just stun the slime anyways which renders it useless.