Sign in to follow this  
OrderOfParadox

[Giveaway] National Blame Someone Else Day Giveaway

Morning all,

Kana from Order of Paradox here...

This Friday, April 13th, is going to be our next giveaway!  Why? Because Atlas said we had to. We have so many items to give away. So many. My tavern is getting too full.. I blame Atlas, Beautiful, Harry and others...

So... we are doing a giveaway on our twitch stream [twitch link], and all you have to do to get in on the raffle is join the twitch channel, and type in !raffle followed by your steam name. Examples:

• !raffle Kana
  • !raffle Mayhem_zero

Actually, because Doubl3Down said we had to, we are doing 2 giveaways. One on the twitch stream.. one here. You are eligible to win on both giveaways...

How do you get into the second giveaway? Simple... reply here, and blame someone else for making you post. Everyone who posts will get entered into a random drawing, and if you make Kana, Mayhem, or Avonlea giggle while reading your post (blaming someone else for why you posted), you get a second entry into the random drawing. 

At this point you are saying: "What are you giving away? Is this worth my time? Why did Acen make me read all of this?"

Giveaway items:

• Old One's Stache
  • Battlecruiser Debris Mask
  • Carapace of the Queen
  • Genie King's Prized Jewel
  • Captain Djinn's Hat
  • Queen Georgia
  • New Patch Celebration
  • Ploutonion
  • Mask of the Pumpkin King
  • The Devil's Poolskimmer

And maybe more...

Both giveaway's will end (and be drawn) at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time. So get into the raffle before then, as well as make a post.. 

Again we apologize for this giveaway, it is Jyutta's fault.

-hugs and kisses-

Everyone at OrderOfParadox

-Kana, Avonlea, and Mayhem-

PS - Yes. It is a real National day. I didnt make it up. The first Friday the 13th of any year is "Blame Someone Else Day". Literally not my fault. Blame someone else, not me. It is real. Really. It is. I promise. Stop doubting me. It's real. Go look it up. Seriously, its real.

For those who dont know... Travence = "The Beautiful Buffalo", but he goes by "Beautiful". It's not my fault thats his name. It's his fault.

I blame travence since he always wants to ban me and never responds to my threads.

I blame Plane for making so much stuff that we'll never see in the actual game for like another two years.

I need that patch. Look at what you've done. I'm dying from anticipation.

You're killing me, Plane.

You are killing me.

I blame the rng gods for everything. They are never giving away the real stuff like cursed armor with good stats... lets post here then!

What!? heres no cursed stuff either? damn this gods ...

I blame this game for consuming so much of my time...(I could speak fluent mandarin if there were no dd...for sure)

I blame my university for making me study for my Masters degree finals when all i wanna do is farm DD and get garbo items all day :c

gl to all contestants! <3 

Uhh... I blame Kana because i was curious as to why there was a National Blame Someone Else Day.

Really... I was so curious that I searched through every unofficial National Day and... (Drum Roll!)

May 5th Saturday is National World Naked Gardening Day

Obviously I was interested in finding out why such days even existed then i found it...

Meatball Day. Not gonna lie but I love me some good meatballs.

Giggle while reading your post << quote

Actually, you might cringe when figuring out the punchline from this post

You might have to read this post from top to bottom or else you might miss it.

!          PS. thanks for giving out free things. 

-Love Bonny

I blame Zurkov for making me post this. He thinks he is all that when he can't do a little bit of crap to save my life. All the dang time I sit here waiting for him but he be my friend and I blame him for all of this.

Also Plane broke my TV so I blame her for this as well!!!!