Sign in to follow this  
darksteelhyren

Think I'm gonna uninstall until this 3 map thing is done away with.

I think I have to look at the bigger picture. Right now, the problem with onslaught (for me) is just the scale AP grind. There's to much time being used in a repetitive way. The grind is different from hunting a rare weapon that you really want. The 3 map just makes, the AP grind much more time consuming.

So yeah, as I said in another thread, I definitely agree with [[60550,users]] on making floors before 65 one map and floors 65 and after 3 map to keep the endgame feeling.

honesty didnt read everything but i like the 3 map system beyond floor 66 because doing floor 66-1,000,000 is optimal. you dont have to do it. only two reasons. for a good min asc level reset for AP and how high can i go. 

i do think floor 60-65 should the 1,2,3 map system like other floors. like so

60= 3 maps

61=1 map

62=2 maps

63=3 maps

64=1 map

65=2 maps

about the save map system. i like the idea but only for the 1st map.  you beat the 1st map. you save the progress and  do something else. you return to beat map 2 and 3 in one go. if you lose on map 2 or 3, your  save point is deleted and must redo the floor if you leave.  

@uzar quote:

Wow you guys are complicated :)  1 map at a time , every 3 maps completed is a floor. 

Can't we please have this? I don't mind anything about the Onslaught mode or the Ancient Power. What I do mind is getting random timeouts while being on 2/3 or 3/3. I don't know how many hours I already wasted because of this but I'm realy starting to get salty about it (salty enough to start complaining about it here) and everytime it happens I'm getting closer to hit the uninstall button. If I fail myself, I don't mind it since it's on me, but this just angers me.

yesterday it crashed at floor 70 map 3 of 3 wave 5 second retry.

I am not such a big pro so it takes me around 2 hours for that.. and than...everything lost...

... with a family i dont have the time to play such a lot.... today i tried again.... crashed at floor 70 map 2 of 3 ...

wtf...

we do not have to talk about casual players versus big pros... i spent a lot of money for this game and i think save option is a must have when trendy isnt able to reduce the bugs and errors. recently where was a big announcement about reducing crashes... on european servers at ps4 the crashed get more and more