Sign in to follow this  
Nefhith

So, is trading out of the window by now?

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@Dreizehn quote:

How do you think about keeping weapons/gear and having ascension level requirement for chaos weapons/gear?

Ascension level requirements?

DD1 had min. level requirements for certain gier tiers. (like lv. 100 for ultimate if I remember correctly). In DD2 this wouldn't make sense since we're 50 rather soon - that's why I was asking about using the ascension level.

@Dreizehn quote:

@Dreizehn quote:

How do you think about keeping weapons/gear and having ascension level requirement for chaos weapons/gear?

DD1 had min. level requirements for certain gier tiers. (like lv. 100 for ultimate if I remember correctly). In DD2 this wouldn't make sense since we're 50 rather soon - that's why I was asking about using the ascension level.

HHmmm...it's nice, but won't peeps that have reset with high ascension points gains a huge advantage?

@Dreizehn quote:

@Dreizehn quote:

HHmmm...it's nice, but won't peeps that have reset with high ascension points gains a huge advantage?

I guess that's one of the reasons why my idea won't work. ^^

Long time dd1 fan, go against the flow with my comment. I love no trading (used to hate it). Easy peasy, i am showing what i earned legit and not from some friend who quit playing and now i'm planting 55k training dummies everywhere, why am i failing every match? (kind of because your a grain fed dumb ass)