Sign in to follow this  
Murdash

I'm happy the game is in such a good shape and bugs are fixed so fast.

Woah, I just had a genius idea. What if you like, don't use nimbus where you know it's not gonna work. 

You won't fail any more maps, and can stop crying yourself to sleep every night. 

@BeerGoggles quote:

Woah, I just had a genius idea. What if you like, don't use nimbus where you know it's not gonna work. 

You won't fail any more maps, and can stop crying yourself to sleep every night. 

Or if they can't fix a single thing in a year maybe they could outright change or remove it. Slimes, hornets, nimbus, they are all bugged ever since release. I get it, it's hard to fix the problem because the aiming those towers use is so complex. But if they can't fix it in a year then outright changing them would at least give us a hero to use. 

If they can't implement something that works, they shouldn't implement it in the first place.

@BeerGoggles quote:

"My free to play game, made by a tiny indie developer has bugs.  QQ. Why is life so hard?!" 

The fact that this is a F2P game has nothing to do with it. Yes, they are a small team, but that doesn't mean that they should ignore game breaking bugs that are still in the game after YEARS (plus, the game came out, it's not a beta anymore, one would expect less glitches then before). Murdash is right, if they can't fix defenses/enemies then they should just remove or replace them.

I dunno. Dryad is super hot right now, so apparently it's playable for others... ;p

You could always pretend they removed dryad by not playing it.  

@BeerGoggles quote:

I dunno. Dryad is super hot right now, so apparently it's playable for others... ;p

You could always pretend they removed dryad by not playing it.  

NImbuses outright stop on specific maps, hornets sometimes ignore 1-2 targets, slimes often don't hit targets behind them. I've spent tons of medals on that hero, expecting it to work, if they can't fix it in 1 year then make a refund option, or maybe change the way it works. Ignoring the problem and going forward is the worst solution.

It's a little indie studio for sure, but they can release a whole new hero before fixing the gamebreaking bug of old ones. Just because it's free to play it doesn't mean they are above criticism.