Sign in to follow this  
[ 猫 ]GoodGuyGero

Skipping to highest beaten Onslaught floors after reset

So I did a few resets by now and was thinking about pushing some floors again. The problem is that I would have to back to 124 before I get any kind of value from it.

So what I would like is a button ( or instant unlock), that unlocks the highest floor you have ever beaten again. So that you can not shorten the resets this would happen after you have cleared 65.

It would be a good motivation to push floors again.

Tell me what you think about this idea and if you agree or disagree.

I would ask (because I don't know because I can't play due to three floor map) does the highest floor cleared have any effect at all on what you gain when you reset? Or is there any change in XP gained per map on higher floors? since gear is capped it essentially seems like if you get more and more XP on higher floors then you are creating a faster progression between resets with every reset.

if XP gain is marginally different then I don't see why this would be an issue.

This would draw some incentive i suppose , as the game stands at the moment its probably the most mind numbing process ever, trendy need to take more prompt action if they wish to continue to grow and retain a customer base. Every update i can remember to  date is like a incomplete piece of work, as if someone who has not put their heart and thought into it, ancient power has probably topped them all. I honestly think before updates even made they need serious input from the community otherwise the backlash just adds extra work and further delays.  

@Chappyy quote:

I would ask (because I don't know because I can't play due to three floor map) does the highest floor cleared have any effect at all on what you gain when you reset? Or is there any change in XP gained per map on higher floors? since gear is capped it essentially seems like if you get more and more XP on higher floors then you are creating a faster progression between resets with every reset.

if XP gain is marginally different then I don't see why this would be an issue.

The highest cleared floor affects your minimum ascension level, which in turn helps with getting that def crit and/or range gambit right off the bat when you reset. Although not necessary, this helps greatly with progressing through resets so it goes smoother if a player pushes onslaught floors as high as possible for more dps, or at least to satisfy 210 min asc for the aforementioned reasons. Exp gained doesn't change, the higher you go up the floors.

In the long term as far as ancient power goes, there are a few ways you could go about doing it. Some may decide to do a bunch of min resets first, some may choose to get as many talent caps as possible. But if you did it in stages, i.e. grind out talent caps to push higher onslaught, rinse and repeat, then you would find that doing 65-114 or whichever floor you stopped on is honestly a hassle, not to mention the absurd amount of time for a challenge that was already overcome. 

I have a few friends that stopped at 70, 80 or even 92 for the flair and have then reset. Sometime in the future they may want 114, or more min asc for range gambit etc, or there may be even higher rewards being released past 114. It would thus be prudent to allow players to carry on with their highest floor and make way for the possibility of more rewards in the future.