Sign in to follow this  
BrokenDown

UNBAN ME?

Can you unban me and my friend for having fun in a game and some kid likes to ruin it, then tell you guys. We dont harm anyone we dont cause trouble we are having fun and helping people out. idk if this is the right spot to post this but you can see ti either way

P.S - I play legit but i have more fun when people are happy and stay with me

By "helping people out" you're ruining their game and risking them getting banned. Great thing you got banned for hacking.

We all can see that "some kid" is doing the right thing and reporting you so the real kid gets banned.

You won't be able to appeal your ban.

You could have “had fun” on open mode just the same. You clearly knew the consequences of using hacked items on ranked.

Every time you log in to Ranked, there's a message saying that they ban for cheating. Every single time.

Did you think they were joking? Why would you be surprised when it happened?

And you didn't even pretend that you plan to stop breaking the rules if your ban was repealed. Nice.

@BrokenDown quote:

TALK TO ME WHEN A REAL EMPLOYEE SAYS SOMETHING

Well even if they decide to waste a few seconds on you, they will just say the same as these guys pointed out. You don't seem like a very nice person and I get a feeling that you will do the same thing again. You don't even think it's wrong what you have done. So, do you really think they want a player like you in the game again? Cause I don't think so.

As mentioned above, hacking is not permitted. Any further questions should be handle directly and not on forums. 

• Like 1