Sign in to follow this  
Zaurux

Moonbase one core build question

alright so from what I've gathered from various YouTube videos is that everyone seems to build moonbase with a single core build and leave the other 2 crystals to get destroyed BUT ------

Whenever i attempt to do this most of my defenses go down and from there on everything steamrolls over to the core and I've lost within less than a minute.

So my question is, what kind of voodoo magic are people using to prevent half their defenses being un-summoned whenever 2/3 of the crystals go down?

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

I see.

if u plan to build 1 core and use the one close to the dance machine i suggest first wave u put 105 MU ( minions units ) all around the crystal ( on the stairs and on hallways) which leaves you with 55 DU ( after both crystal destroyed ) and then build auras and traps and beams 

Hope this isn't a necro 

the easiest way I find is equip your monk/hunter with gear that has negative range to bring tower range to 0 and built the auras /gas traps were you want them 

then after the first wave equip them with thier normal gear 

using this method i get to use the full 105/105 

I say this because some times there is an issue with buff beams making them to big for the jester to put them were you want and other times there is issues with trying to place them do to the environment 

an added bonus to this is you can build them much closer together and closer to the crystal 

@Softspokenman quote:

Hope this isn't a necro

the easiest way I find is equip your monk/hunter with gear that has negative range to bring tower range to 0 and built the auras /gas traps were you want them

then after the first wave equip them with thier normal gear

using this method i get to use the full 105/105

I say this because some times there is an issue with buff beams making them to big for the jester to put them were you want and other times there is issues with trying to place them do to the environment

an added bonus to this is you can build them much closer together and closer to the crystal 

I do not know why you should do that for auras. Theres no reason for it - just place auras with "-" smaller, wait for the crystals to go down and then replace them 2 times:

1. make them big so they get the buff

2. move them where you want within the buff range.

For traps you need the gear because the trigger range stays the same while in minimized - thats right