Sign in to follow this  
Plane

Move tavern items in overlord mode

Back in 2016 Mambo wrote this request:

Also if it can be done -- give an option to summoner to go into Overlord mode and move the dropped items manually to your liking. It would be nice if you can arrange them easily without constantly picking up and dropping items until they suit your preferred position.

I finally implemented it in DDDK.  Here's a quick demo:

pls don't, it devalues all the time I spent dropping items as far as possible from my forge!!! /s

For real, though, this is amazing. +1

Good 'lord' finally! BTW This is the correct link if anyone's interested --  https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/137376/?scrollTo=1237583&page=3

Also,
Can you also see if multiple items can be selected and moved at once in a given formation?
Like in the video you made the Smiley from Tokens, so now if you want to move the entire smiley anywhere else in the Tavern you'd have to individually pick and move all the token and then re-make the Smiley again.
So maybe like holding left click and drag-selecting all the items selects those items and you can use right click to place all items in the selection where you want. Like drag-selecting Minions in Overlord mode and moving them all at some place at the same time but preserving their formation.

If that's not possible no issues! Moving items precisely itself is good enough. Can't wait to finally perfect my tavern after all these years!