Sign in to follow this  
DiE4Ev3R

A lil idea

I want to talk about coals farm. The way to earn some nice pets call : Diamond. Most of us know that we can run 2 differents to gain coals, Winter Wonderland and Silent Night. We do all farm some at some point from Winter Wonderland since the map can be run way faster and easier than Silent Night, but could we get a 3rd map that can be run under 30 minutes to diversify a bit the way to earn them. Because let's not lie, it is clearly not nice to run more than 20 times in a row the same map. squire_small.png I just want to point out the idea, I want to hear your thoughts about it :) ! 

Previously requested for Etherian Holiday Extravaganza, since it's considered by most players to be harder than Silent NIght.

People are already unwilling to run Silent Night because it takes a lot of time and effort. Overall it's easier and requires lower stats than WW AFAIK, but it's just so fiddly that most people would rather do WW.

Maybe Ethernian Holiday but if more people can get coal easier won’t that lower the value/price of coal

@Werdna quote:

Maybe Ethernian Holiday but if more people can get coal easier won’t that lower the value/price of coal

It would and probably it wouldn't, economy here is not the same as it was 4 years ago.
EHE getting similar(or probably ever better in terms of quantity) drops than WW and SN would justify it becasue the map is hard for most experienced players as well.
I know only a few people(enough to count in 1-2 fingers) that run EHE for funs, including me. I actually have a dedicated Summoner for that! squire_small.png