Sign in to follow this  
ArchaicLotus

Daily Defender tasks do not involve some maps

Will Dead Road, Temple of Necrotic, Hot Springs eventually be included? As well, is it possible that all maps be included in Onslaught? Variation. Little-Horn Valley and Nimbus Reach often use steroids.

Theres that carnival map in the Meet the Gunwitch video that I would like to play on. Is it a seasonal event thing? It looks like loads of fun!

Maybe include it in onslaught/trials too as a rare "fun" map with special loot or carnival tickets to exchange for extra special stuff!

@BerryJelly quote:

Theres that carnival map in the Meet the Gunwitch video that I would like to play on. Is it a seasonal event thing? It looks like loads of fun!

Maybe include it in onslaught/trials too as a rare "fun" map with special loot or carnival tickets to exchange for extra special stuff!

It's the Dragonfall Carnival event in 2016. Where you can buy tickets with gems to enter to get unique rewards at the end or sneak in for free but you don't get rewards at the end.

I, too, am hoping it would come back as I joined this game at late 2016 while the event's at early 2016.

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@BerryJelly quote:

It's the Dragonfall Carnival event in 2016. Where you can buy tickets with gems to enter to get unique rewards at the end or sneak in for free but you don't get rewards at the end.

I, too, am hoping it would come back as I joined this game at late 2016 while the event's at early 2016.

I still have a golden ticket to the carnival in my bags. Can't use it, can't delete it...it just takes up a bag slot. lol

@Failtard quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

@BerryJelly quote:

I still have a golden ticket to the carnival in my bags. Can't use it, can't delete it...it just takes up a bag slot. lol

Wow, even if these items becomes useless, to me personally they can be good memorabilia. I will never delete me Souls of Night ;)