Sign in to follow this  
Thaleskpl

Ogre and orc minions

Since the thread this was originally posted was deleted (most likely) or I can't find the specific post on another of the balancing threads, I'll make this new one to get visibility.

As it is right now orc and ogre minions move out buff beams due to the way they attack, even if you have them set to hold defensive. That feels a lot like something that was not planned, since if you wanted them to move you would just use one of the other stances on them.

Can their attack patterns be changed so they hold still when on hold defensive?

I already created a task for this in the CDT planner after the previous thread.  I wonder why it was deleted. 

Anyway, it hasn't been done yet but I think it's a relatively small change and no one was against it before, so as far as I know we're still planning on doing it.

I put this change in for now.  We can all try it out on the beta and see if we like it better this way :)

@Plane quote:

I put this change in for now.  We can all try it out on the beta and see if we like it better this way :)

I can't really think of any downsides to this change, but can yall make the buffed animation on the ogre more noticeable