Sign in to follow this  
quinn the wolf

plz i beg you te bring back flameburst tower (idc if reposted)

as the name says i BEG for it

i dont care if this is an already posted post or not 
the flametrowers are the weakest tower and actualy defence to have ever been in dd2
flameburst towers can openup/bring back many ways of doing a normal job

and if you must keep the ultimate weakness in then atleast give the adept the flameburst tower and let the aprentice keep the tower of ultimate badluck

flame auras the otherhand are super good and im indeed happy whit it^^
but so i was for the electric aura
so why not bring it back in the form of an initiate build?^^

but to keep it at the obbjective

hear my (and possibly other peoples) cries and considder to bring the flameburst back and if you must keep the weakling tower then put the flameburst tower on adept or someting so we all have an better reason to buy the adept and keep the Emoji_Kobalt.png dying ^^

if you read this post anyways thanks for taking the time to read it 

I rather look at the Bigger Picture.

Adept

Tornado ability - Something new

Flamethrower - Flameburst/Frostburst/Waveburst or something new

Arcane Barrier - Arcane Armors or Something new

Earthshatter - Avalanche tower (LineDrill's Idea. It's pretty cool) or something new

Initiate

Flame Aura - NM4 Boost Aura (Monk's Boost Aura revert back to Serenity Aura) or something new

Boost Aura - One of DD1 auras or something new

Skyguard - Dragonspear tower (Aerial Blockade) or something new

LSA - Lightning Aura or One of DD1 auras or something new

Details here : Ideas to make the Initiate and Adept way more unique and cooler.

yeah, i would love to see new abilities and towers on all of the gender swaps. In DD1 we did not have as many outfits (at least on PS3) and the ability to hotswap, so it was a more cool idea to have the gender swaps. In DD2 it makes much less sense to me. 

Love the ideas. 

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

I rather look at the Bigger Picture.

Adept

Tornado ability - Something new

Flamethrower - Flameburst/Frostburst/Waveburst or something new

Arcane Barrier - Arcane Armors or Something new

Earthshatter - Avalanche tower (LineDrill's Idea. It's pretty cool) or something new

Initiate

Flame Aura - NM4 Boost Aura (Monk's Boost Aura revert back to Serenity Aura) or something new

Boost Aura - One of DD1 auras or something new

Skyguard - Dragonspear tower (Aerial Blockade) or something new

LSA - Lightning Aura or One of DD1 auras or something new

Details here : Ideas to make the Initiate and Adept way more unique and cooler.

nice ideas indeed ^^ but i chope you argree that there must be atleast a flameburst (lookalike) becouse flametrowers are useless

@Jaws_420 quote:

yeah, i would love to see new abilities and towers on all of the gender swaps. In DD1 we did not have as many outfits (at least on PS3) and the ability to hotswap, so it was a more cool idea to have the gender swaps. In DD2 it makes much less sense to me. 

Love the ideas. 

i argree ^^
lets hope trendy hears all our cries

Flamethrowers are definatley not useless, it coupled with the ramsters are the only defenses in the game that don't have any chaos trials counter untill the emp cobolts. We don't need another non-projectile tower, it would be fine if it was made for the adept and then apprentice still would keep the flamethrower.

@quinn the wolf quote:

nice ideas indeed ^^ but i chope you argree that there must be atleast a flameburst (lookalike) becouse flametrowers are useless

Flamethrowers are actually one of the stronger towers in the game until C7. They're just not user friendly at all lol. Kinda a bit too hard to place safely, let alone effectively.

Definitely all for seeing the adept be more unique though. Although if I was gonna ask for her to get a tower change, I'd want something swapped for the old lightning tower. That thing was fun, and would be a lot more unique in DD2's tower set imo.

@xArcAngel quote:
@quinn the wolf quote:

Flamethrowers are actually one of the stronger towers in the game until C7. They're just not user friendly at all lol. Kinda a bit too hard to place safely, let alone effectively.

Definitely all for seeing the adept be more unique though. Although if I was gonna ask for her to get a tower change, I'd want something swapped for the old lightning tower. That thing was fun, and would be a lot more unique in DD2's tower set imo.

Damn, I just check that out at the DD1 wiki. Looks friggin' dope! Probably a good replacement for Arcane Barriers.

@xArcAngel quote:
@quinn the wolf quote:

Damn, I just check that out at the DD1 wiki. Looks friggin' dope! Probably a good replacement for Arcane Barriers.

lightning towers are toward the unknown abyss for me
can someone explain how it works? ^^
it sounds awesome thoug

lightning tower hmm XD
in combi whit geyser traos

or when trendy ent is going to be smarter

adding onen bath to the steam version ^^^

mass electrocution is going to happen if that is being added >:D XD

@quinn the wolf quote:

Well, I did mention Flameburst/Frostburst/Waveburst in it, didn't I? ;)

ya did indeed xD
frost burst is an tower that shoots exploding projectiles that slow enemys on impact right?

and the wave burst is the water damage variant that drenches enemys right?

dam i need to get dd1 O_O

@quinn the wolf quote:

@xArcAngel quote:
@quinn the wolf quote:

it sounds awesome thoug

lightning tower hmm XD

Though I've never played DD1 (one day I will). but here's the link to the if you wanna know about the Lightning Tower : http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Tower

@quinn the wolf quote:

@quinn the wolf quote:

ya did indeed xD
frost burst is an tower that shoots exploding projectiles that slow enemys on impact right?

Nah, those two weren't from DD1. Frostburst is something I came up with, while Waveburst is LineDrill's idea.

@quinn the wolf quote:

@xArcAngel quote:
@quinn the wolf quote:

it sounds awesome thoug

lightning tower hmm XD

Though I've never played DD1 (one day I will). but here's the link to the if you wanna know about the Lightning Tower : http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Tower

thats 1 beast of a tower!!! that definetly NEEDS to be added >:D XD

@quinn the wolf quote:

@quinn the wolf quote:

ya did indeed xD

Nah, those two weren't from DD1. Frostburst is something I came up with, while Waveburst is LineDrill's idea.

they sounded so real! O-o

maybe trendy will considder this (if they use the most importand organ to stay alive, the BRAINZZZZ) trendy is on the right path but i dont know why they dont listen to players and keep adding what they want (i know its their game but if yyou wana be great, a comunity has to decide too am i right?)

i did some research and came to the conclusion that the huntress genderswap has a chanse to get the elemental chaos trap back

and whit this rumor they may even add back the other removed ones in that update

so to make it clear

rummors are:

1, the huntress genderswap gets that trap

2, if they do that it may set a chain of events that may make them decite to make these defences being added back as an genderswap thingy so

adept gets flameburst and initiate will probaly get back lightning aura or hero boost aura whit large range or i hope both

i guess we will see

remember that this is juts rumor and it may not be true

but looking at how people work

if they add someting old back and there aare 2 variants of someting

somepeople want it all becouse the words most people use are WHY NOT

if they think of this then we could expect a return

and i (probaly others too) could party whit flamebursts, shocks and hero boost auras XD

I also miss the Flame Burst tower.
I also miss the Lightning Aura.

About the Adept & Initiate, we know the whole idea behind them are 3 points of difference. I wish it was 4 points of difference, but 3 is fine, I guess. The initiate really only has 2 points of difference, however. Her foot stomp & monk pole smash are the exact same thing, Just visual difference.
Adept Vs. Apprentice:
Reflect Bubble is a major difference
#1 ability is a major difference
Frost tower is turned into a fast paced AA only tower. That is pretty significant, too.

I actually like the way the Adept turned out. The initiate needs the Lightning Aura...or maybe an ice aura or a wind aura or an earth aura. Not sure what an earth aura would do...maybe AoE knock up + Dmg? Maybe AoE stun? Stone all enemies inside for 3s? I don't know... Anywho

TCPOP (Take Care Peace Out Peeps)