Sign in to follow this  
[ADMIN_VOP]

Some Ideas For New Update

Hello guys, I'm not sure on what everyone else thinks but I would really like to see two ideas get put into the new update, give me feedback and tell me what you think.

1: So when we upgrade, a lot of people I know wonder why it jumps from 1^, 2^, 3^, STAR then 3 STAR and there's no in between. I know it has been like that for years but I would personally like to see 2 STAR added, tell me what you guys think.

2: Set bonus's are ideal for getting good stats, however, what if we had an option to turn the set bonus of when equipping a set and I mean that as in, having the option there so when browsing through other armor you can see if it is actually going to improve your stats instead of continuously taking pieces on and off then having to swap again.

The Chevron and stars are classic military rankings.  Originally on mobile, perhaps 2 stars was difficult to see.  I don't think changing them or adding a new one would go anywhere.

I'm all in support of having a method to compare a helmet to another, 1:1 without set bonus being displayed.  Having to calculate your stats w/o bonus over and over is silly. 

To make it an option or a toggle somewhere or where to put it i don't know.

Also, more specific context is needed.  my initial reaction was to have only possible when you're look at gear on the floor.  Well then, what about AFK shopping?  toggling set bonus display in the hero info screen over and over seems least useful, so it is good to get an idea about this.

I honestly think that tweaking the upgrade system at this point in the game would require far too much balancing to be worthwhile.

I feel like the 1chev to 3star system works well enough as is.

But I absolutely love your second idea. It was already posted in the QoL thread, but I am going to wholeheartedly support it in both places.