Sign in to follow this  
Plane

Swap character keys

In my local copy of DDDK, I have some extra key bindings:

・ If you have the 'swap character' screen open, pressing 1 through 8 will instantly swap to character 1 through 8.
 ・ Pressing 'space' or 'enter' is the same as clicking the swap button.

I originally set it up with ctrl-1 through ctrl-8, but then I realized the number keys don't really do anything on this screen and you don't generally hit them accidentally, so I figured 1 through 8 without ctrl would be nicer.

Anyway, I like it, but no one's really asked for this.  Pjtor asked for keyboard shortcuts, which is the reason I originally did it, but he wanted it to be configurable.  Unfortunately, making keys configurable on this screen is difficult due to the way it's set up.

Any thoughts?

Yes pls. Can we also get the keybindings screen working? It's really annoying not being able to modify it in game.

Supporting this, even tho I don't think I need it, but uh. Some ppl would like it, and it doesn't affect my gameplay so. Why not.

I support this, even though I don't think I'll use it at first

+1.

Can we also have space or enter OK on other message windows?

@Zurkov quote:

+1.

Can we also have space or enter OK on other message windows?

I had suggested this in some other thread long back. Enter-key doesn't work for buttons on pop-up menus.
In 99.99% GUI applications -- 'Enter' does the job of "Left-Click" on the selected item.
So when a popup of "You want to Sell to bank?" pops-up in the game, press Enter should work the same as left-clicking yes or no, whichever is selected.

Maybe make it that one click will highlight that character and 2nd click will swap?
Possible modifier-1 etc to swap pages? (Thinking about that maybe for kb/m actual numbers to change pages would be better).