Sign in to follow this  
@ Caisy

What if.. To do list:

So i thought of Trendy having a To Do List for Dungeon Defenders 2, that could be a good idea for players to have a insight in what their plans is with the game. Such as having plans for making Choas 8 & 9, they could be adding that to the To Do List.
Having that could also have the community giving suggestions for each thing on that to do list that perhaps Trendy could use for developing each of those ideas they want to implement.

Eksample:

To Do List:

Making of Chaos 8 & 9
Changes to pets
New shards.

Well obvious making it look more professional than what i did, but you get the idea i have. 
But not saying they need to put everything on the To Do List, such as if they are making a new hero so that will be more of a surprise. 

I think what we need (and I bet that there will be peeps that will agree with me) is a roadmap. I joined DD2 in Oct/Nov 2016 but I do read past threads which Trendy do put roadmap back then and if I'm not mistaken, people seems to like the it (I don't know about the content because that to each their own but I think it's Trendy being kinda transparent)

Disclaimer : this a just a guess.

IMO - Onslaught 3 maps --> one map per floor ought to be the #1 to do, #2 should be revamp the AP system.