Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Power of the Ancients Hotfix 2.3.2

Greeting Defenders,

We just released Hotfix 2.3.2 for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox! This hotfix is to address a couple issues that players were experiencing recently:

• Improvements and optimizations made to address some issues that were causing players to crash.

• Fixed an issue PlayStation 4 Defenders were running with the first three maps that was occasionally halting progression.

• Adjusted trap activation counting towards challenges. Previously during Warm-up and Build Phase, activating traps would initiate challenge progression involving traps.

• Made some improvements to address issues where players were given a black screen when transitioning into The Town hub.

For additional updates and information sources, be sure to check us out on social media:

To check out the Barbarian’s Wrath update notes, click here.

I'm still having lots of issues trying to join Town by main menu or at the end of a map. 

Looks like the only right way for me is to join tav first, then go to town by the doors...

@NoosS quote:

I'm still having lots of issues trying to join Town by main menu or at the end of a map. 

Looks like the only right way for me is to join tav first, then go to town by the doors...

I guess i have not really looked around in my tavern enough....what doors? 

@Jaws_420 quote:

@NoosS quote:

I guess i have not really looked around in my tavern enough....what doors? 

Right behind you when you log into tavern, and i'm saying that but trying this way at the moment, still works 1 out of 2 :(

@NoosS quote:

Right behind you when you log into tavern, and i'm saying that but trying this way at the moment, still works 1 out of 2 :(

LOL, well i feel blind and stupid. Never turned around....must be listening to too much Ace of Base. I'll have to take a look tonight. 

Thanks! 

This is just getting worse, after 10 tries i decided to migrate in US servers... (I'm from France)

It worked on first shot, and i managed to make a step after 1-2 minutes of intense freezing.