Harbinger Ranged Attack Blockers.
Bouncer Minor Range Increase.
Bouncer Minor Attack Speed Increase.

Not For:
SnD Immune to Webs.
Bouncer Immune to Webs.
EV Wall Healing.

Additionally:
Make SnD Take 30% less dmg from Copter Missiles and Wyvern Fire/Poison Blobs.

Most importantly these changes aren't worth much if some of these towers in question still have idiotic DU count. No amount of buffing and tweaking will make SnDs and Bouncers popular if they have their current atrocious DU. 
Spike Blocks should be down to 1, Bouncer should be down to 2 and SnD should be down to 4.
I use Bouncers and SnDs quite a lot, it hurts to use them with their current high DU count and how they pale in comparison to other towers and Minions.

There's literally no point continuing the discussion of this thread, unfortunately.

I would absolutely love for Walls to be re-balanced, but it appears Trendy is just too much against it.

RIP.

@talantmajr quote:

There's literally no point continuing the discussion of this thread, unfortunately.

I would absolutely love for Walls to be re-balanced, but it appears Trendy is just too much against it.

RIP.

there is no Trendy here.

@Toomuchsugar quote:there is no Trendy here.

It's Trendy's game, so they have 100% control over what goes in.  They don't want suction on SnD, so it won't go in.  Simple as that.

To clarify on what I was told when talking about these changes.  Trendy doesnt mind attempting to balance towers some as long things are nerfed to the ground or made excessively unbalanced.  Adding new abilities though gets super tricky with balance then.  For instance, making SnD with suction leads into "a dangerous balance game".  They would be more ok with things like increasing things that a tower already has like health and range.  

So we can try to make a tower more useful but not change it to the point where it doesnt have any weaknesses.  

[[157616,users]] that mechanic is known as a "vacuum" effect.

I like most of the changes Harry has proposed, but I'm confused: are these propositions instead of or in addition to the changes proposed in Gigazelle's earlier thread?

Also, on the EV wall: Why should I bother with any other blockade if EV walls can heal themselves? Dealing damage causes a tower to take aggro, which means that while EV Wall may or may not actually take damage from an ogre, and SnD will most certainly take damage due to aggro. Minions are already very common due to mages making them very reliable, and adding a heal effect to EV wall makes them far more reliable than any other blockade.

Oh well... RIP Suction...

If additional features cannot be added, might as well just increase their HP, make them kinda resistant to range attacks and reduce the DU for some.