Sign in to follow this  
Thaleskpl

Request about moons

To whoever does models on the cdt,

I haven't really asked around about this to see if people want it, but is it possible to make the model of moons be able to spawn in color other than white? That way there would be some variety on moons besides their sizes.

This would make people who use moons look at least a bit different, and would make decorating with moons on your tavern way cooler (would also open the possibility for a event moon pet :p)

Would people who use moons for builders/decorations support this? If so, please respond to the post

Yes, would be cool, even if I don't use moons, but maybe I would with some more colors.

I've always wanted to name two moons Masser and Secunda on a my summoner. Would be great to have them in wild colors just like moons in the last Elder Scrolls games. If it's not to tough I would support this change.

Would be a nice feature, but off-color moons would be weird.

Can we make it so that this change only affects newly-dropped moons? (like the level 90 change).

I've got a few moon setups at present that I wouldn't want affected by this change, but would love it on moons going forward.

If that can be done, I'm all in.

If not, I'm all out.

:x