Sign in to follow this  
ROFLSaurus Rex

Flame Aura vs. Manifacture Weapon

Probably flame aura since you can level it up... But I haven't checked if a max rank flame aura is better than a weapon manufacturer so my argument could be irelevant

@ROFLSaurus Rex quote:

I know. MW are 120 for all three so its Equal to 4 FA. Thats why do i ask, which one is better to build. And the Cyborks disable both of them.

You doing chaos 2?

If that the case then dont use Auras/floor based towers as Orks disable so in C2 its all about projectile towers. If you got a squire cannons and Harpoon are good. Anything that fires a project tile or dose close range damage is good. 

I'm in the nearly endless prestige loop so yes and noto what chaos I'm on. But for chaos two the cyborks if they hit one. Ode of the weapon man the whole set up gets disabled. As far as using auras and traps on chaos two it's still a viable option, you just need to be a little  creative in your placement. That and all the range you can get definitely helps alot. But if it's the first time you're going through chaos two it's probably a good idea to either fail a few times to find out how you can hide them from the cyborks . or just use tower base defenses.

If you are over powered WM is zero maintenance and you can place upgrade mana elsewhere say SGT etc but IMO FAs are more versatile.