Sign in to follow this  
Zaurux

Special weapon 1st slot bugged?

so recently i may have stumbled upon a little bug with weapon shards with passives & shards placed into the first slot having no effect... so far i have only noticed this whilst playing on my dps squire and using the terra blade, any shard i slot into the first slot, simply does not work. it seems that the passive seems to overwrite the first shard slot still even though we are able to equip a shard to the first slot now with weapons with passives... just thought I'd point that out since i haven't seen anyone else report this issue yet.

All incursion weapons first slot have this bug. For example use flaming knight in first slot on demon scythe you can see burn effect doesn't show.I posted this bug in bug site i hope it will be fixed soon.

That´s why It seemed like Shadowflame was nerfed into the ground:) My lightning touch was disabled. This is good news!

@Lagmonster quote:

Sadly that doesn't explain my gunwitch's inability to regain broom power using a wheeled whisker; (

which shard did you use critical restoration or restoring snipe

@LineDrill quote:

@Lagmonster quote:

Sadly that doesn't explain my gunwitch's inability to regain broom power using a wheeled whisker; (

Crit restoration. There's a very noticeable decrease in the return of broom power. Before the patch it would rarely run out but post patch is completely different. Is looks as tho it got ninja nerfed. I run an ability book and broom spam. With a few Mets tossed in for geodes and what not.can't any more the return is defiantly much slower

@Lagmonster quote:

@LineDrill quote:

@Lagmonster quote:

Crit restoration. There's a very noticeable decrease in the return of broom power. Before the patch it would rarely run out but post patch is completely different. Is looks as tho it got ninja nerfed. I run an ability book and broom spam. With a few Mets tossed in for geodes and what not.can't any more the return is defiantly much slower

I tested this shard with controlled burst III (2.5 sec attack rate) and i can see 5 broom power gains.Did you test it with other weapons? i couldn't see a big difference.

Definitely a bug with these weapons and we're looking into why they just don't want to play nice with shards.