Sign in to follow this  
Jacoby The Yeti

{WTA} Ult+ Blaster Rifle (Closed)

Auction Ends 3/15

Auction Winner: Lare Paharinen for 4cv

Blaster Rifle: https://imgur.com/a/9oiAh

IC : https://imgur.com/a/gA00l

Accepting Cubes,  4/10/15 diamonds, or some event items, really looking for a Gaia.

I have the right to cancel the auction if I am not satisfied with the offers.

ya its a decent blaster rifle these guys dont know what their talking about lol I would take your current offer or above though its a good price for it.

Just because one item hit a certain amount of cv doesn't mean every one is going to hit it. That blaster had ~500 more ab1 than yours, which is useful for a huntress. You'll probably end up with it sitting in your box.

I also think people with 3-4k hours in the game would know a thing or two about pricing, but since the blaster is yours, it's up to you to decide where it ends up.

143k blaster rifle with decent hero damage, ab2 and some hero hp, def worth like 4 cubes. Bought one similiar to yours but it was ult++ and base damage was a little lower for 5 cubes.

May I ask what the point to commenting on an Auction is if are not interested in the item? 

Having comments such as "current bid is already more than the item is worth" only serves to dissuade potential buyers from buying it therefore hurting the seller.

At the end of the day if he doesnt want to sell for 4cv he won't do it. But making people who would otherwise pay more than 4cv change their minds is really bad manners.

@Pulchritudinous Washboard quote:
@Jacoby The Yeti quote:

One similar to this sold for about 9cv recently

Maybe you should add a minimum starting bid in future if you already have a price in mind.

Also by saying a similar item sold for 9cv recently it doesnt mean the next auction of such an item should start at 9cv bids and on the auction post it's clearly stated that he has a price in mind, otherwise the last part about not selling if bids feel low wouldnt be there , That price however might not necessarily be 9cv.

Now please lets end this farce and keep the rest of the comments strictly related to the auction, as all comments in an auction should be.