Sign in to follow this  
savagebeastmam

PS4 bug and issues

Ok i been experience alot of blue screens aka crashing and now with this update a freezing the the reroll replay screen traps not working like clouds bees and slimes not going backwards when there range shows 360 and more if u r having these problems comment and show them its a problem so they can fix them 

I had back to back wave 5 freeze and crashes on the lost temple yesterday, floor 61 to boot. 6 maps, 30 waves, all for absolutely nothing. I can see why the Xbox cert failed, probably because they actually try the game, unlike Sony. Thought it would be a good time to get back in the game and do some onslaught progression. Apparently not. 

Even deleted my game and did a fresh install between each freeze. Thought the menus got a little smoother in scrolling through my inventory, but apparently it didn't help with the pretty blue screens.

Also, there needs to be an in-game screen size adjustment. Had to go back and use an older TV and the game is bigger than the screen. Nothing works to fix it and this is the only game it happens in.