Sign in to follow this  
1aydan

Loot Table For Drops

@talantmajr quote:My concern about this, i suppose: is that I don't easily see a way for this to tell whether items are in secret rooms or not.

I don't want people asking for +/++ items in my AFK shop if I've got a few things stashed / displayed in my basement.

Right now items in host-only areas will not show up on the loot table, unless you're the host.

@Plane quote:

Currently looks like this:

8SvVApg.png

If we add this it may need a toggle in the options menu.  Right now you can disable it in the INI file only.  Aside from that it seems to work, and my guess is most people will want this change.

An aside:

I hope we can get more people to post supporting changes like this in the forums.  A lot of people told me they liked this idea privately, but we'd really like to have as much discussion about CDT stuff be public as possible.  It's fine messaging me if you like an idea, but please also post on the forums so the rest of the community isn't out of the loop :)  Thank you

This is exactly how I imagined it, fantastic job plane! :D

Also its good to see people liking the idea!

Yes, I want this! Don't need it in tavern or combat phases, but it would be really nice to check if there is anything you are looking for, eyes might miss something sometimes afterall.