Sign in to follow this  
1aydan

Loot Table For Drops

Idea Description: If 15 trans , 0 supreme , 1 ult drop in a wave a list of those drops would appear in a gui element  and as you loot the list would accurratly decrease as that drop is looted.

Gui Example:

Table courtesy of Rory

Toggleable with ( need more info)

Orginal idea by  : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067109930/

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371834071069884425/423642452579319818/unknown.png

Love it! Great job Plane! i expect it working tomorrow :)

Currently looks like this:

8SvVApg.png

If we add this it may need a toggle in the options menu.  Right now you can disable it in the INI file only.  Aside from that it seems to work, and my guess is most people will want this change.

An aside:

I hope we can get more people to post supporting changes like this in the forums.  A lot of people told me they liked this idea privately, but we'd really like to have as much discussion about CDT stuff be public as possible.  It's fine messaging me if you like an idea, but please also post on the forums so the rest of the community isn't out of the loop :)  Thank you

the coolest thing would be, disable for example, cursed , torn, etc in the files by setting them On or Off, so we can focus on what we are really looking for, and a bit more space on screen. Other than that, i like it !

@Plane quote:

8SvVApg.png

If we add this it may need a toggle in the options menu.  Right now you can disable it in the INI file only.  Aside from that it seems to work, and my guess is most people will want this change.

An aside:

I hope we can get more people to post supporting changes like this in the forums.  A lot of people told me they liked this idea privately, but we'd really like to have as much discussion about CDT stuff be public as possible.  It's fine messaging me if you like an idea, but please also post on the forums so the rest of the community isn't out of the loop :)  Thank you

I love it

You able to make it display based on the Min. Displayed Item Quality menu?

What does it currently do when you have 0 on the ground, does it disappear or just display 0 next to the quality?

Love this so far, looking forward to seeing this in an upcoming update.

Currently it is based on the quality filter. 

Filter set to Cursed:

98XZ6z8.png

Filter set to Transcendent:

ID05KBQ.png

Items with 0 on the map display nothing

Support! I'd love another indicator that I have 0 ult drops.

@Plane quote:

Currently it is based on the quality filter.  

Literally what I was going to suggest, and it's already implemented.

10000% support.

Can't wait for next update already! (this plus ctrl-g= looks like best QoL update ever)

It'd be nice if players could set it so only armor drops appear in the list.

Also, would it be possible to let us individually select item qualities? I collect Cursed stuff but have no interest in anything between that and Transcendent, so the current thing where the minimap dots have a cutoff and never display anything below that is a bit inconvenient.

Still would be a massive improvement even if implemented as-is.

Two questions:

・ Build phase only, or combat phase too? 
 ・ Should it show up in the tavern?

Right now it's in build phase only, and it shows up in the tavern.  I've been doing some testing, and I was thinking it might actually be better to have it in combat phase as well . . .

@Plane quote:

Two questions:

Build phase only is fine; I don't need to see it during the combat phase.

Don't know that I need it in the tavern. Would be kinda neat, but I don't personally see much purpose.

Maybe it could be in the options menu then, like:

Show item list: Never

Show item list: Build phase
 Show item list: Always

Or something like that.  Agree it's kind of useless in the tavern.

@Plane quote:

Maybe it could be in the options menu then, like:

Show item list: Never

Show item list: Build phase
 Show item list: Always

Or something like that.  Agree it's kind of useless in the tavern.

I'd just disable in tavern, but that method seems nice in a map

I have four choices in the INI file right now:

;============================
;=Show count of each item quality on the minimap.
;=
;=0  Disabled            Do not show loot chart
;=1  Build phase only    Show loot chart in build phase only
;=2  Build & combat      Show loot chart in build phase & combat phase
;=3  Always show         Always show, even in tavern
;=
;============================
ShowEquipmentQualityCount=3

@talantmajr quote:

@Plane quote:

Two questions:

Build phase only is fine; I don't need to see it during the combat phase.

Don't know that I need it in the tavern. Would be kinda neat, but I don't personally see much purpose.

Personaly i wouldnt mind to see it whenever i open the map, And about the tavern thing .. Idk .. i dont think its useful.

The tavern thing might be useful when shopping. You  could tell whether the shop had the level you are looking for on the floor or not without exploring the whole tavern.

I don't know how much help that would be.

@Plane quote:

8SvVApg.png

An aside:

Thank you plane making this idea come to life !

@Ubara-tutu quote:

The tavern thing might be useful when shopping. You  could tell whether the shop had the level you are looking for on the floor or not without exploring the whole tavern.

Oh that actually makes sense, i didnt think about that Yeah i support that aswell than.

@Ubara-tutu quote:

My concern about this, i suppose: is that I don't easily see a way for this to tell whether items are in secret rooms or not.

I don't want people asking for +/++ items in my AFK shop if I've got a few things stashed / displayed in my basement.

Not sure how relevant that actually will be, but... I still don't really see the point of having the info in the tavern (but, again, more options aren't ever really a bad thing).