Sign in to follow this  
Dredj

Can't decide what hero to unlock next

I play as a 2 man group. I use Monk and Mystic and my mate uses Squire and EV and we've reached 10k coins for another unlock.

My mate has unlocked Abyss Walker but I'm not sure what to unlock to compliment our own decks and combined decks.

Personally I quite fancy Gunwitch followed by Dryad. Gunwitch in first place because I'm not sure how much room there'll be for Hornet and Bee traps.

(I think it's "abyss lord" and not "abyss walker")

Dryad is indeed OP, but if your friend has picked abyss lord and you mainly play with him, I would recommend gunwitch OR to wait for the barbarian to be released (soon) and pick him.

Why ? Because having a DPS focused character in a group is great, and gunwitch is an amazing DPS and crow controller.

Lane is getting destroyed ? Turn everything into a book and shotgun your way through.

Boss ? Spam ice, he won't move until dead.

Or Dryad lay down some shrooms and they slow to a halt then drop some corrupted starfall and they are all dead.

Dryad is also great at DPS, but for ranged DPS GW does trump her.

@Fozzie quote:

Or Dryad lay down some shrooms and they slow to a halt then drop some corrupted starfall and they are all dead.

Dryad is also great at DPS, but for ranged DPS GW does trump her.

Her defenses are insane and require no help from any other hero, which is against one goal of the game which is to combine heroes' defenses.

Her DPS is HUGE and she has stackable (I think it is) DoT on her basic attack.

She has CC even though the shrooms are slow to trigger, and mostly, these godamn shards (corrupted starfall) which is the most insane damage dealing ability i've seen (and on top of it, it's an AoE DoT).

To me, dryad is so INSANELY OP that she turned out to be boring to play...