Sign in to follow this  
Plane

Squire circular slice in the air

I was asked by a couple people to make the squire's Circular Slice ability work in the air, but they didn't post it on the forums (or if they did I can't find it), so I have to post it here to get some feedback.

I think the basic idea is that Circular Slice is good when you're surrounded, but when you get attacked by enemies, you're briefly in the air so you can't use the ability.  So this can be really annoying sometimes, like when you're trying to kill the Sky City boss with a Squire, for example.  If you can use it in the air, then this problem goes away.

Other abilities:

・ Physical attacks (Hawk Stance, Joust, Piercing Shot, Piercing Spreadshot, and Proton Charge Blast, Battle Pound) can all be used in the air.
 ・ Magical attacks (Mana Bomb and Purity Bomb) can't be used in the air, which makes sense since they're spells that take time to cast. 
 ・ Battle Leap is a physical attack, but it can't be used in the air because you have to be on the ground to start a jump.

So Circular Slice is really the only exception to physical attacks being usable in the air, I think.

Anyway, I can't do this unless the community wants it, so please let me know by posting in this thread.

Also make his rage last longer. Goes way too fast compared to a monk. And would be great if spider webs didn't work while raging.

Every ability other than barb drains faster than monk's. 

Having circular slice be an air ability would be nice