Sign in to follow this  
Plane

Maximum value in AFK mana shop

One of the items on our list is "Increase AFK shop price limit".  Right now it's exactly 2 billion. 

What should the limit be changed to?

i´d say around 100b for selling at least somewhat valuable / useful Items in Shop. AFK shops in Lategame are just completely useless and most people dont even look in shops anymore because in 99% of the time host will be afk & good items for 2b isnt a thing. A high sellingcap would be a great way to bring back useful afk shops.

72B makes sense, but if the value of a cube changes again then the limit won't change with it, which seems kind of weird.  (Not everyone values cubes at 72B even now)

I'm in the 1 trillion club.

No more discussions and suggestion would needed further becasue if you make it 15b, 75b, 100b, 500b, there will always be someone wanting more. Give it the max banked mana limit and that serves everyone's purpose perfectly. Simple!

Would people not be able to buy items that would cause the host’s mana bank to go over the max amount (1T)?

@Werdna quote:

Would people not be able to buy items that would cause the host’s mana bank to go over the max amount (1T)?

AFK shops are tied to mana tokens.  If you buy an item when the host's mana is full, they get a mana token with the price of the item, up to 1B or so.  For example:

・ Host has 1T mana.  Someone buys a 300M item.
 ・ Now host has 1T mana and a 300M mana token.  Someone buys a 600M item.
 ・ Now host has 1T mana and a 900M mana token.  Someone buys a 1100M item.
 ・ Now host has 1T mana and two 1B mana tokens.

So it works like that.  We'll most likely have to raise the mana token cap to 1T in order to raise the AFK shop price to 1T.

@Plane quote:

AFK shops are tied to mana tokens.  If you buy an item when the host's mana is full, they get a mana token with the price of the item, up to 1B or so.  For example:

・ Host has 1T mana.  Someone buys a 300M item.
 ・ Now host has 1T mana and a 300M mana token.  Someone buys a 600M item.
 ・ Now host has 1T mana and a 900M mana token.  Someone buys a 1100M item.
 ・ Now host has 1T mana and two 1B mana tokens.

So it works like that.  We'll most likely have to raise the mana token cap to 1T in order to raise the AFK shop price to 1T.

Ok got it

Since i mostly sell bad ults and sups the current prices are fitting well for me, i would go for the 1T though since if i wanna sell expensiver stuff i dont really feel like sitting around waiting for customers. as herr jeol mentioned about buying coals from mana shops that would be really convienent

1T would be the best. That way everyone could sell coals/cubes, and some nice armor pieces or weps in an AFK mana shop.

@Plane quote:

We'll most likely have to raise the mana token cap to 1T in order to raise the AFK shop price to 1T.

Make this happen so that we have Plane for President and Vice Pres as well! squire_small.png

I did the mana token part already:

JnWoOxv.png

The shop part is going to be tricky.  I'm still figuring out how to do it.

Welcome to Plane's reasonably priced accessory shop

mPSA6Tc.png

All fish bowls half off at 300B each

This will be in Update 4.  I don't know when Update 4 will come out, but we've already implemented a lot of nice QoL changes for it :) 

1 T mana in shop would be nice, but then it would be nice with a way to "easier" obtain mana.

The market price for mana and items could change with this, might get a manashortage or something haha.