Sign in to follow this  
MasterPlays

Spread The Love [Ended]

Ok. So without a doubt I should make a message.

I’ve been making stupid offers like these auctions are from eBay

And now I want to apologize. 

For everything...

I want to give away three diamonds.

1st Double Cap Diamonds

2nd One Cap Diamond

3rd No Cap Diamond.

How to win....

Simply say something nice about the person before you.

You don’t have to say anything about me. It could be mean and honestly I deserve it.

But please spread the love to others!

Whoever has the most kind comment will be entered in a contest, then I’ll simply put you in a random.org drawing 

May the love be with you! :D

1st Place: farlae?

2nd place zeku (senpai)

3rd place Russman The Russian Spy.

plz kill russman he rigged this giveaway 

100% legit

Msg me for prizes

I feel the same and i do deserve people to not like me on the forums but i do hope people have the chance to win this and i deeply apolagize to everyone here.

Masterplays,

You are very nice for doing this giveaway and I really appreciate you doing this! 

Some very positive constructive criticism: 

"Whoever has the most kind contest (comment? or am I just bad at english?) will be entered in a contest, then I’ll simply put you in a random.org drawing"

When Masterplays creates a thread, I just HAVE to click on it.  It's like a car accident or a Kardashian article.  I can't help myself!  :(

@Kungen250 quote:

Masterplays,

You are very nice for doing this giveaway and I really appreciate you doing this! 

Some very positive constructive criticism: 

"Whoever has the most kind contest (comment? or am I just bad at english?) will be entered in a contest, then I’ll simply put you in a random.org drawing"

Sorry, just a grammar mistake

Dear Mrbiglesworth,

i love your creative profilepicture and the fact that your steam is not connected so i cant write anything sophisticated about you. But im sure that you are a beautiful man / women / [fill in if offended lol] whos got a lot to offer mentally but also physically :*

Have a great day my dear

^^

Gibson, that comment was hilarious. I can't say anything more about you because your steam profile is not connected either. But you are a very nice person from what posts I've read with you in them.

And now a Poem, written specifically for Werdna

"Uhem"

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

I like free stuff

So I compliment You.

Cool giveaway idea :D

Zaku,

I don't know you, but you sure are a good person.
Have a great time playing Dungeon Defenders and good luck.

Hurricane, the one we run from, but just wants to sweep us up into his etherian arms of wind, and carry us to victory!

Ghost,

I have known you a little while now and I have to say. You are a terrible person. You are nothing but a leach and a troll, and I bet you steal candy from little kids and have the cruelness to knock their ice creams from their sweet precious little hands. You do nothing but bring bad RNG to my Moonbase runs, you constantly make me loathe the day I have to invite you to my games, and to top it all off. You're often times richer then me. Also, You're smelly!

To make it easier for the next guy to try and write a nice comment about me I shall say something nice! You are the best person to rely on when I need random trash dropped into my tavern. Free Mana BB. Cya in my games soon bud! :)

Masterplays thanks for doing this giveaway its really thoughtfull! I don't mind if I'm not entered I just couldn't resist the chance to throw some banter at my friend ;)

Farlae, 

I don't really know you but when I first saw you, it was like seeing a ultimate ++ I just got that feeling of excitement and joy! I just want to say that you are a truly gifted person and make others jealous of how great you are!

Also on a side note master plays is great but not as good :p 

Anyways xD Thanks for doing this giveaway truly is a nice thing to do! And good luck everyone!

After 2800 hours on dungeon defenders I've came across so many different kinds of people but the love from the community gets stronger everyday, I would like to thank everyone who has ever spoke to me or helped others to get achieves like I have done myself, the real world can be cruel but the dungeon defenders world gives people hope that humanity isn't all bad. 

Thank you for reading, have a great day and good luck all :) 

Hi everybody

Admin Vop, I'm prettey sure that you are a good person and that you are really kind.
So have a good day.

have a good day guys

I'm so excited for this giveaway.  I know Masterplays is a player of his/her word and would never start a giveaway and not actually, well, you know, like... GIVE SOMETHING AWAY!  I have a feeling that I might win all 3 diamonds.  Fingers and toes crossed!

Masterplays.

What you did was pretty bad. But the fact that you manned (or womanned) up to what you did. Makes up for it in the Karma department. Thanks for saying what you did. It takes a lot to own up to your mistakes and the fact that you are doing a give away shows that you arent really the bad guy you say you are. If you read this. Well... thanks for reading this. But just remember that if you mess up and own up to it. It's a whole lot better than messing up and keeping quiet. 

PS I dont know about the legal stuff for selling ingame gear on ebay so you look into that.

Thanks again for reading!

Bonny ~

Probably never [[30281,users]]

https://dungeondefenders.com/1/topic/153060/