Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Week Long Event: Fan Art and Screenshot Contest!

took a little inspiration from a popular painting i saw in San Francisco's museum of art

notice the brush strokes so perfectly done that it looks as if no brush was used

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=774706129

I would like to put this a throwback photo to back when volcanos were the best tower and I miss it terribly.. R.I.P. volcano.

Here a terrifying scene right out of the game, onslaught. The salad girl taking a break from slaughtering the old ones, abit time to cool herself down from the heat of the battle, inspecting her defenses. While the legion in fear keeps their distance.

Oh how often does the legion has seen this, gobu. The most powerfull salad.

Emoji_GobHuntress.pngEmoji_Goblin.pngEmoji_Kobalt.png

Salad01.jpg

This picture is without the Trendo watermark available in my gobu thread, also if you want to learn more about goblins, you can visit my gobu topic.

https://dungeondefenders.com/2/topic/124219/gobu-gobu-defenders-web-comic?page=5

My Legendary Abyss Lord picture, the unholy nightmare that defends Etheria alongside his faithful Propeller Cat; Muffin!

1QWdpiw.jpg

My Terrifying (Or Silly?) Corrupted Dryad, who is just simply YOUR nightmare! What a selfie, better tell her she looks pretty

QfpUcjc.jpg

Introducing the marvelous Master Liberty!

He survives! He endures! He's a paintaker!

"Amazing! Wing getting shredded by lazer is nothing to you!"

UMUqrcY.jpg

"Withstanding the char-broiling flames is child's play!? That's awesome!"

umiWxfB.jpg

But.....what in the name of glorified glory is he doing now?

"Gasp! Playing catch with the Harbinger? With a tiny wyvern?! Preposterous! How dare you!? You're suppose to endure his atacks!!!"

9jjfVBm.jpg

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

"Gasp! Playing catch with the Harbinger? With a tiny wyvern?! Preposterous! How dare you!? You're suppose to endure his attacks!!!"

LOL, funny and great pics. 

Question since you mention it - there is a quest for beating the Harbinger while "under Harbinger's view" or something like that. I have yet to figure out what the heck that means...and have even sat there on the last round letting him just hit me over and over to no avail. Do you have any idea what that means by chance? 

Here we are! CHARLIE'S ANGELS. No contract is to hard fur this 3 Angels. Climbing up the ladder in Onslaught? No Problem. Junior Defenders struggling against "the Old Ones"? We will help!

We think the perfect categorie would be Legendary!

"All Angels are going to heaven!"

ps_messages_20180228_23355877.jpg

The Angels from left to right:

xDudeAwesome, XxNiyAxX87, DAN-SAB-1

Plattform: PS4

We would appreciate it, that everyone gets a barbarian Code :D

@Jaws_420 quote:

@Paloverde zfogshooterz quote:

"Gasp! Playing catch with the Harbinger? With a tiny wyvern?! Preposterous! How dare you!? You're suppose to endure his attacks!!!"

LOL, funny and great pics. 

Question since you mention it - there is a quest for beating the Harbinger while "under Harbinger's view" or something like that. I have yet to figure out what the heck that means...and have even sat there on the last round letting him just hit me over and over to no avail. Do you have any idea what that means by chance? 

And unfortunately.....no. I don't really focus on quest that much. Quest that I completed happens to conincide with what I'm normally doing. So I don't really have much of an idea what's going on..... Sorry :(

@[ 猫 ]GoodGuyGero quote:

31185C5F1C7C48E3ADC09AE8AFAF7F615AA87FEA

Lavamancer is feeling good in his home turf for the legendary category

Awesome screenshot man! Love the use of the oil geysers! Lava is by far one of my favorite characters!

Hello from xbox!

Legendary/Terrifying:
"Welcome to Dungeon Defender 2 FPS Mode" :
"Invisiwitch" :
sAXRtOq.jpg

Silly:
"When EV2 Overheats" :
"When the game says you need to take a break" :

Hope I'm not late, here is a fan art of the monk and barbarian. Me and my brother player split screen a lot so this is him as the monk and me as the barbarian. 

I took inspiration from the relationship spider man and hulk have since the monk is always jumping around and the barbarian smashes things.

Category: Legendary
Title: "The defenders"