Sign in to follow this  
LAWLTA

Week Long Event: Fan Art and Screenshot Contest!

Greetings Defenders!

Over the course of the next week we are holding an event for you, our legendary community, to show off your creative side! This event involves showcasing Fan Art you create and Screenshots you take in-game. We are looking for submissions for the following categories:

• Silly:  Hilarious content that makes others cry from laughter!

• Legendary:  A representation of being an epic Defender, a bastion of strength that all look up to!

• Terrifying:  Fear and horror are the immediate reactions for viewing your masterpiece!

At the end of the week, we judge a total of six winners:  Silly, Legendary, and Terrifying categories for Fan Art and Screenshots. The winners for each of these categories will receive a Barbarian hero code when the update is released!

rnzhI4D.png

Winners will be announced next week on Friday, March 2nd. We look forward to the amazing content you produce!

Since I already made this, I´ll just kick things into gear, and put it in the "legendary" category!

PZsTrbI.png

Standing on shoulders. 

Yeti: "Put some back into it ya morons, Etheria´s got talent is next week, and we need to nail this routine if we...  what?... the wave has started already?" 

CkNy014.png

Silly:

yn7DlMH.jpg

Legendary: 

QmuZG2H.jpg

Terrifying - Dreading getting this message mid-game:

bGuUE18.jpg

Contest aside, I think it'd be awesome to have a Mystic that stood up straight. It could be a costume or somethin.

Terrifying:
 The Barbarian has to face to the evilest creature of them all while using the power of the Harbinger(aka Tim) : The Rabbit of Caerbannog. Sadly he does not have a holy hand grenade

6264895fed.png

@dreamanime quote:

For all these screenshoter, gobu.

You can deactivate and activate the interface with strg+h i belive.

Just to clarify, that is the Ctrl key on a non German keyboard :P So Ctrl H to hide the UI!

@[ 猫 ]GoodGuyGero quote:

Terrifying:
 The Barbarian has to face to the evilest creature of them all while using the power of the Harbinger(aka Tim) : The Rabbit of Caerbannog. Sadly he does not have a holy hand grenade

6264895fed.png

ZOMG the Vorpal Bunny! Oh Lord, Bless this thy hand grenade, and with it I may blow my enemies to tiny bits...in thy mercy Emoji_Kobalt.png

@dreamanime quote:

For all these screenshoter, gobu.

You can deactivate and activate the interface with strg+h i belive.

Unfortunately, these were taken spastically at the time of Wizards and Blizzards update during my hunt for a perfect Skarnash the Terrible shot. I kept them within my files due to the scary factor of those regardless of the interface showing. I also thought they might come in handy one day too. (Which they now did muahahaha)

And hey, at the bright side too, it looks like a horror gameplay squire_small.png

Silly Terryfying? Legendary.

lU1tgAe.jpg

Well this was a pain, lost the ability to save on my photo editor, so had to screenshot stuff / final result, not to lose it all.. As a result angle of stuff is not ok, but he'll chop your head of if you mention it :)